• Show
Clear All

• In need of help for a school project!

Hi!

My name is nathan and im currently at school working on
    a personal project for school...

I have been out and about in london trying to find someone with
    a sufficient knowledge of Jack the Ripper but cant seem to find
    anyone that can give me a good interview!

Is there anyone out there willing to do an video interview or written interview?

I have searched everywhere and asked many places but still no one is willing to...

Please post if you could do either one ... its greatly appreciated!

Regards,
    Nathan

/edit

here are the questions

1.Who do you think jack the ripper was, it was rumored that the prince of london was jack the ripper do you think it was him, if not who?

2.if the jack the ripper was here in the 21st century would he still be able to assassinate people like he did before?

3.Why do you think Jack the ripper is so important to learn as today?

4.Why did he only kill prostitutes and not other people, was he trying to save the place he was living in?

5. What did he do to his victims and with what ?

6. Was the killer ever caught? why or why not?

7. What books and videos have you read/seen that have different stories inside each of them? (like compare the books to other books.. videos to other videos explaining different theories of who he was)

8. any additional information that is very important to you and that you should tell... or explain who he was, his background lardy di da

9. Anything you would like to say about who the murderer was.

10. If I were to ask you who it was who would you say,why and what was his background?

11. Anything else you would like to say.

- Nathan
    Last edited by Nathanlee; 08-14-2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: Didnt want to double post

Have you thought about doing a Ripper Tour Nathan?

There are actually some very good people who do so. Perhaps you could use a radio mic and get it all on camera?

Pirate

Comment

Jack

Yes I have but I need more interviews and im not in the Uk
      anymore , I only went there for the holidays and now im in
      Hong Kong so its kind of troublesome...

Comment

Blimmey Nathan sounds like you need an expert in Hong Kong? And I’m blowed if I know of one on these boards…

Could you record via Skypie?

Pirate

PS what format are you recording on? and how are you editing?
        Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 08-14-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathanlee View Post
          Yes I have but I need more interviews and im not in the Uk
          anymore , I only went there for the holidays and now im in
          Hong Kong so its kind of troublesome...
          You might try sending a private message to sme of the panelists on the podcasts and asking them, they seem like a nice lot. Good luck. Respectfully Dave
          We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Pirate:I could record it on skype *googling how to* im using imovie to edit and using a hd camera to film, format: wma, flv, mpeg etc.

Dave: Is his name sme on the forums?

I tried going to museums and asking the workers there but they barely spoke english!! ive asked a couple of friends but they know nothing about him... sucks coming from england and coming to hong kong!

Ill try private messaging Sme

Nathan

To dave: i tried private messaging him with the name "sme" it doesnt recognize him..!
            Last edited by Nathanlee; 08-15-2009, 10:56 AM. Reason: Sme

Comment

Originally posted by Nathanlee View Post

To dave: i tried private messaging him with the name "sme" it doesnt recognize him..!
              Nathan, I think Protohistorian meant "You might try sending a private message to some of the panelists on the podcasts"!!

Comment

Originally posted by John Bennett View Post
                Nathan, I think Protohistorian meant "You might try sending a private message to some of the panelists on the podcasts"!!
                Thanks, I get dumb when im stressed ..
                I also need some more interviews!

Comment

Please post if you can help!

Comment

hi Nathan

was a pleasure to talk to you in chat. You are very keen and that's good. Hope we didn't put you off too much.

I've just sent you a pm in response to your questions. Remember there is a lot of contradictory evidence and it is up to the individual to assess the evidence and then make up their own mind what s/he thinks. As long as you base what you think on as much of the evidence as you can, you stand a good chance of coming to grips with some of the aspects of the case.

I'm still a newbie myself to be honest, and every day learn something new.

good luck and enjoy anyway
                    if there's anything else you want to ask feel free to pm me or see me in chat

Jen
                    babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

Working...
                    X