Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    No I did not say you said those exact words

I used no quote marks and it is clear I was giving a summary of your post.

Read what I wrote.

You posted both murder sites for the double event were in the Minories parish.
    Which could be referred to correctly as either Holy Trinity Minories or simple minories.

Not sure why you say concept of, it was one of two interchangeable names used. There is no concept involved.

Of course there is no difference at all between what either of us posted, but you once again wish to divert from

Once again you are shown for what you are

Steve
    "To begin with Pierre posted 2 women would be killed in the Minority and both Berners-Lee Street and Mitre Square were in the parish of Holy Trinity Minority."

No. Pierre did not post the words "Minority", "Berners-Lee Street" or "Holy Trinity Minority". You did, Steve.

Comment

• Pierre

When I quote you I either use the inbuilt quote facility or use quotation marks.

Given that I did neither it was clear I was summarising what you had posted.

That is the both murder sites were in the parish.

I simply added the names of those Street which are Berner St and Mitre Square. To be specific is good practice when discussing an issue. It should avoid confusion.

However it seems here you wish to use it to avoid and evade the issue..
      So be it.

I gave the full name of the PARISH, it is however true that it was also correct to just use Minories.

Again I was being specific and reflecting my scientific background.

This is not the first time you have called me a liar. Each and every time that has been a false statement .

Resort to whatever insults you like, I am not affected.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        "To begin with Pierre posted 2 women would be killed in the Minority and both Berners-Lee Street and Mitre Square were in the parish of Holy Trinity Minority."

No. Pierre did not post the words "Minority", "Berners-Lee Street" or "Holy Trinity Minority". You did, Steve.

I see we are back to using the 3rd person in our posts again.

I did not quote you although it is obvious the auto correct on my phone changed a few spellings but the meaning was clear

When one summerrises one does not directly quote and I did not, nor did I give any indication I was.

But let's be clear

You claimed both murder sites, those being Berner st and Mitre Square were in the parish. Therefore it is correct to name those Street when discussing what you posted.

The parish was called by several names Minories and Holy Trinity Minories.

Therefore it is correct to use either term when discussing.

Show some maturity pierre.

S

Comment

• [QUOTE=Elamarna;394651]

Pierre

When I quote you I either use the inbuilt quote facility or use quotation marks.

Given that I did neither it was clear I was summarising what you had posted
          Steve,

If you summarize my writings, please do it correctly. David often puts words in my mouth and misquotes me. It is very bad, since the discussions become destroyed. I am used to you being truthful and do not appreciate when you sink to the level of David. I know you want to be loyal with the ones who try and destroy my writings but you are to intelligent for that.

That is the both murder sites were in the parish.

I simply added the names of those Street which are Berner St and Mitre Square. To be specific is good practice when discussing an issue. It should avoid confusion.

However it seems here you wish to use it to avoid and evade the issue..
          So be it.
          Steve, I am not avoiding anything. I have made it clear what I think. The letter is normative and the practice on the night of the double event corresponds to the norm. You know my opinion now, and there is no reason for trying to misinterpret it.

I gave the full name of the PARISH, it is however true that it was also correct to just use Minories.

Again I was being specific and reflecting my scientific background.

This is not the first time you have called me a liar. Each and every time that has been a false statement .

Resort to whatever insults you like, I am not affected.

Steve
          Letīs stick to the issues, it is best for us and everyone else.

Best wishes, Pierre

Comment

David often puts words in my mouth and misquotes me. It is very bad, since the discussions become destroyed.
            That is such an astonishing and untrue statement that it is beyond belief.

I have quoted your exact words time and time again, Pierre, especially in this thread. I doubt if there is anyone who has quoted you as much as I have outside of the quote function of this site.

I have never once put words into your mouth and misquoted you. Not once. I have always been very careful to accurately represent what you have said.

I appreciate that you don't like your words being thrown back at you because they are invariably ridiculous words but please don't try and suggest that I am not quoting your words accurately.

Comment

Steve,

If you summarize my writings, please do it correctly. David often puts words in my mouth and misquotes me. It is very bad, since the discussions become destroyed. I am used to you being truthful and do not appreciate when you sink to the level of David. I know you want to be loyal with the ones who try and destroy my writings but you are to intelligent for that.

I did summarize correctly, you however did not bother to read correctly, ok we all have bad days, it happens.

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
              Steve, I am not avoiding anything. I have made it clear what I think. The letter is normative and the practice on the night of the double event corresponds to the norm. You know my opinion now, and there is no reason for trying to misinterpret it.

Pierre,
              No one has tried to misinterpret what you post, but your view on this matter is not backed by the evidence/data which ever term you chose to use.

With all due respect, your hypothesis for the letter 29th inst(for want of a better name) is seriously flawed, and does not stand up to serious analysis or scrutiny.

Of course that's what is suppose to happen, if the hypothesis is flawed or weak it fails, this one has!

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
              Letīs stick to the issues, it is best for us and everyone else.
              I think you will find if you reread I have been.

Steve

Comment

Not excellent, John. Steve should apologize for lying about me writing words I did not write and he should withdraw his outrageous comments on what I write.
                just saw this one

just to make it clear to all.

NO Lie was told!

I stand by ALL I have written on this subject.

closed

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                  just saw this one

just to make it clear to all.

NO Lie was told!

I stand by ALL I have written on this subject.

closed

Steve
                  Steve

Not sure why you expect any better from him.

Starting to wonder if English is his third language or something.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• If the killer wrote the Dear Boss letter, and if the same person also wrote the Liverpool Letter, the relevant passage in the former might be:-

"I shan't quit ripping them till I do get buckled".

This is why:-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Buckle Street.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	666805

Buckle Street runs parallel with Whitechapel High Street and is just to the south of it.
                    Last edited by Bridewell; 10-11-2016, 10:13 AM. Reason: Add highlight colour
                    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Similarly, if the Dear Boss letter is indeed a hoax, the reference to being:

"down on whores"

remains what it always was - the author's guess as to what the killer's motive might be.
                      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                        Similarly, if the Dear Boss letter is indeed a hoax, the reference to being:

"down on whores"

remains what it always was - the author's guess as to what the killer's motive might be.
                        Hi Bridewell,

The motive was a violation of the killerīs personal dignity.

There are sources for this.

That is why he cut their noses, took out the intestines and left them lying on display.

Regards, Pierre
                        Last edited by Pierre; 10-11-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Hi Bridewell,

That is why he cut their noses, took out the intestines and left them lying on display.

Regards, Pierre
                          What sources?

Comment

Hi Bridewell,

Regards, Pierre
                            Everything that happend can be explained. The time periods, why the murders started and stopped, started again and stopped. There are sources for this. The specific dates can be explained. There are reasons for the choice of dates for Stride, Eddowes and Kelly. Those dates were active choices. There are also reasons for the doctors having some problems with understanding the methods of the murders. And there are sources indicating that they sent away the killer after Kelly. But he came back in 1889.
                            Last edited by Pierre; 10-11-2016, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                              What sources?
                              Personal sources from the archives as well as known sources from the case. But also other published sources in very different collections.

I wish I had never seen them.
                              Last edited by Pierre; 10-11-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Everything that happend can be explained. The time periods, why the murders started and stopped, started again and stopped. There are sources for this. The specific dates can be explained. There are reasons for the choice of dates for Stride, Eddowes and Kelly. Those dates were active choices. There are also reasons for the doctorīs having some problems with understanding the methods of the murders. And there are sources indicating that they sent away the killer after Kelly. But he came back in 1889.
                                And, of course, these "sources" are all undisclosed, therefore may well be completely fanciful. This is irrefutable logic.

Unbelievable!
                                Last edited by John G; 10-11-2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X