Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies, Would You Trust Your Face To This Man??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, Would You Trust Your Face To This Man??

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128662/56-stars-tattooed-Belgian-womans-face-visible-year-planned-laser-surgery.html?ICO=most_read_module[/url

Totally baffled,
    Archaic
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
    [url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128662/56-stars-tattooed-Belgian-womans-face-visible-year-planned-laser-surgery.html?ICO=most_read_module[/url

Totally baffled,
    Archaic
    That guy isn't going to have any teeth in a couple of years.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Queequeg sabe plenty.

Hello Bunny. Why does the name Queequeg keep popping into my mind?

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

UGH! How disgusting.
        Christopher T. George
        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Hi Errata, Lynn & Chris.

Errata, do you mean that his lip rings-will end up wearing away at his teeth? I hadn't thought of that. How terrible.

Gee, it must be tough eating & drinking. (Not to mention kissing.)

Lynn, I think Qeequng from Moby Dick looks waaay cooler. At least he looks authentic!

Oh well, to each his own. But that girl maybe should have had a clue when she paid this man to tattoo her face.

Archaic

Comment

Aren't people being a tad judgemental on this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
              Aren't people being a tad judgemental on this thread?
              Yes they are. And? So what? This guy doesn't look like this from a birth defect or an accident. He had 100 percent control over what he did, therefore, people are perfectly within their rights to judge him for his actions. He obviously was going for the creepy freak look, so when people give the exact reaction he was going for, it's a win-win. He gets to look like a freak and get whatever feedback he enjoys from that, and people get to look at him with disgust. I absolutely am judgmental of people who go out of their way to mutilate themselves. If they are happy that's all that counts *for them* but you aren't going to convince me that they aren't seriously tweaked.

Let all Oz be agreed;
              I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I just know that someone who looks like this is going to apply for a job, say, serving in a shop and after being rejected will claim discrimination. I can feel it in my bones.

Now I bet someone's going to say it's already happened.

Comment

If my waiter looked like that, I'd walk out and never return to the restaurant. It's not the tattoos so much as it is all the piercings. They literally make me nauseous to look at. I barely wear earrings even and the lip and ear "enlargers" just makes me want to ....gak.... I've walked out of shops here where the teens have those wide earlobe things. They make me ill to look at. It's a personal hangup, I admit, but it actually does make me want to puke. I feel my earlobes stretching....

Let all Oz be agreed;
                  I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I'm not actually judging the tattooist- he has a right to look the way he wants. As Ally remarked, he chose to go for the "creepy" look.

Bu the young woman who hired him didn't have the sense to take this man's personal opinion of aesthetics into account, and now she feels that the tattoos he put on her face aren't attractive. WHAT in the world did she expect??

Oi Vey.
                    Archaic

Comment

I am with Ally. Piercings, expanded ear lobes and the like make me physically ill.

Don.
                      "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

I'm pretty sure this Guy wouldn't give a rats ass on what Ally, Don or I think.

My reaction is initially 'oh' then 'so what?'. Now it doesn't phase me.

I guess such things do not register as important to me.

Monty
                        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

I'm pretty sure this Guy wouldn't give a rats ass on what Ally, Don or I think.

My reaction is initially 'oh' then 'so what?'. Now it doesn't phase me.

I guess such things do not register as important to me.
                          I'm with Monty on this one. There are many people in this world who choose their own path (for whatever reason), but I'd never exclude them or try to make them feel unworthy over such harmless personal choices. However, if "choosing one's own path" means being a murderous obnoxious a-hole (e.g. Hitler, Idi Amin, JTR), well then that's different.

Comment

Working...
                          X