Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Newcastle Irish?!

Hello you all!

I noticed on another thread the first woman on the left (An arrested Newcastle prostitute) to look a bit like MJK!

Yes, yes, I know, that very soon someone digs up her real name, and then...

But I just couldn't help being curious and add a new possibility to our "who's the real Mary?" -game...

So, any Irish connections to Newcastle?

All the best
    Jukka

(PS. Thanks, Suzi!)
    Attached Files
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Jukka,

That is almost exactly what I've pictured her to look like. Plump with a young face, but rather ordinary.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
      Jukka,

That is almost exactly what I've pictured her to look like. Plump with a young face, but rather ordinary.

Mike

Mmmmmmmm. Kind of, er, Irish looking?

Christopher T. George
      Editor, Ripperologist
      http://www.ripperologist.biz
      http://chrisgeorge.netpublish.net

Comment

But...Kelly's wearing a hat in that picture! (ducks)

PS, Jukka, large Irish community in Newcastle in the 19th and early 20th Centuries.

Comment

The middle one looks more like the drawing of her, LOL
          All my blogs:
          MessianicMusings.com, ScriptSuperhero.com, WonderfulPessimist.com

Currently, I favor ... no one. I'm not currently interested in who Jack was in name. My research focus is more comparative than identification-oriented.

Comment

Hello Craig!

Yes, the nose does more like the drawing...

But then, the jawline on the left is closer to the crime scene photo...

So... What will come out?

All the best
            Jukka
            "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Isn't the hair too dark? Mary's hair was said to be "ginger" colored.

Comment

Hello Kensei!

Mary's hair has been described as "red" and "blonde" too!

So, obviously she had a reddish blonde hair!

But, take a look at the crime scene photo. There her hair looks dark too, doesn't it?

All the best
                Jukka

Comment

It could be saturated with blood? There are some contrast issues with the picture and nobody here seems to even know where the original photographs are so everything is possible.

In fact, why don't we create a thread for every photograph of a woman we can find and see if it is Mary Kelly?

Comment

Hello Tron!

Let's see with my poor mathematics degree;

if I remember correctly, there were about 500 million people in the world at the time...

If about a quarter of them were white people, that makes about 120-125 million...

Then, if a quarter of them had origins from the British Isles (meaning the ones living in the British Empire countries!), that makes about 40 million...

If half of them were women, then;

We have only about 20 million women to go!

All the best
                    Jukka

Comment

20 million? I wonder how long it would take for people to come up with a theory that MJK was a transvestite...Better do all ~40 million!

Using my superb math skills, you should be done by Sunday...

Comment

I make it about 15 million.

See? Thanks to Jukka's maths we've already eliminated 5 million.

Keep going, Jukka!

Comment

Hello Robert!

I have just paid some extra taxes!

All the best
                          Jukka

Comment

Working...
                          X