I discussed - at length - in another thread that I have observed a lot of nasty, unhappy, miserable people out and about these days. Some of the responses to that post reminded me that people are downright depressed, about politics...mainly Trump, or whatever. Still, I hope that there are things that happen, hopefully every day, that make us happy, if only for a moment or two. So if it helps you, pop in here and let us know what's good, what's positive. What made/makes you happy? What are you looking forward to? No negativity here!
- No meetings today!
- Meeting my wife out for a beer after work
- Coaching my son's basketball team tomorrow night
- Annual Superbowl party on Sunday - the same guest-list as every other year: Me, my wife, my two boys. I do the cooking.
- Pissing down here all afternoon so that the garden chores are cancelled.
- Hooking up with some French friends to watch the rugby with a pint (or three) tomorrow afternoon.
- Off to the Indian afterwards. They'll do the cooking, and the dishes.
- Just me, my wife, my daughter and anyone else who wants to come along after the Rugby.
Catching up with my phone calls to friends and relatives.
Watching old movies on television.
Looking at videos on You Tube.
Playing solitaire card games.
Having lunch with a friend (this Sunday).
Doing some private writing.
Location: McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
3-Don't have to work for a living
5-My fleet of "hot rods"
6-Live in a free country
7-My cat came back inside this afternoon and I took a nap with her
8-Single and free to go out at midnight tonight
9-Being on here
This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.