Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    well you can just ask kate or read her book. shell give you all the gory details.
    I can't Abby because I'm not prepared to give money to someone who is a best guilty of child neglect. Also I'm not yet convinced the McCann's are clever enough to have murdered their own child and covered it up effectively.

Cheers John

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
      I can't Abby because I'm not prepared to give money to someone who is a best guilty of child neglect. Also I'm not yet convinced the McCann's are clever enough to have murdered their own child and covered it up effectively.

Cheers John
      Two doctors?

How clever do you need to be?

Comment

• Academically smart maybe, but to outwit a Police force which has all kinds of investigative skills at its disposal takes some doing, regardless of how incompetent the force appears to be.

Anyone know of any TV programmes/documentaries that have been made about Madeline’s disappearance?

Comment

• "True Story of Madeleine McCann"

Originally posted by Hannibal Hayes View Post
          Academically smart maybe, but to outwit a Police force which has all kinds of investigative skills at its disposal takes some doing, regardless of how incompetent the force appears to be.

Anyone know of any TV programmes/documentaries that have been made about Madeline’s disappearance?
          Found this-- it's on Youtube.

The Madeleine McCann disappearance has become one of the most enduring mysteries of our time and has generated thousands of front page headlines. Despite the...

No knowledge of its worth or truth.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

• Thanks for that. I should have thought of looking their first.

I'm only about 45 minutes in & there are so many discrepancies between everyone's statement its impossible to know who's telling the truth.

Liars, the lot of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles Daniels View Post
              Two doctors?

How clever do you need to be?
              Doctors are not necessarily that clever. They are clearly people who are academically gifted. However how clever are two people who admit to leaving young children alone?

Comment

Doctors are not necessarily that clever. They are clearly people who are academically gifted. However how clever are two people who admit to leaving young children alone?
                Extremely clever, if your best possible alibi is not being there.

There's a weird benefit to a story that makes you look bad -- it seems true.

For instance look at Israel Schwartz. A big reason people take his testimony so seriously is that he admits to running away from the attackers. There's no glory in his role as a potential Ripper suspect.

So by admitting to the lesser misdeed of gross child neglect, you've saved yourself from any potential suspicion of a more serious allegation.

A lot of times saying "I'm as pure as the driven snow and have never done anything wrong in my life" won't get you as far as saying "Look, I've done some bad stuff in my time, but NOTHING like this."

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                  Found this-- it's on Youtube.

The Madeleine McCann disappearance has become one of the most enduring mysteries of our time and has generated thousands of front page headlines. Despite the...

No knowledge of its worth or truth.
                  watching now-thanks for posting.

one thing that struck me is that when Kate describes what happened, its clear that she thought the maddy had been taken-open window, wooshing curtains etc.. she says this several times, then and later .she also states the bedroom door was open and that they think the abductor or abductors may have been in the room more than once, in between the checks even.

so she immediately thinks shes been taken. runs back to the restaurant yelling this. BUT LEAVES THE TWIN BABIES. eventhough the abductor/s may still be about.

BUSTED. NO one, and I mean no innocent parent, under these circumstances
                  would leave twin babies alone again. she would scoop them up and carry with her and get out (not only to not leave them alone but out of sheer fear of the immenant danger of an abductor). or less likely stay with the twins and call for help.

no one would rush out and leave the babies in immanent danger. NO ONE!!

BUSTED. MCCANNS did it. no question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles Daniels View Post
                    Extremely clever, if your best possible alibi is not being there.

There's a weird benefit to a story that makes you look bad -- it seems true.

For instance look at Israel Schwartz. A big reason people take his testimony so seriously is that he admits to running away from the attackers. There's no glory in his role as a potential Ripper suspect.

So by admitting to the lesser misdeed of gross child neglect, you've saved yourself from any potential suspicion of a more serious allegation.

A lot of times saying "I'm as pure as the driven snow and have never done anything wrong in my life" won't get you as far as saying "Look, I've done some bad stuff in my time, but NOTHING like this."
                    That's all well and good but the McCann's have admitted to leaving there children alone several times while on that holiday. Also what has Israel Schwartz got to do with it? There's no reason to disbelieve what he says as he looks bad and there is nothing else to suggest he may have been Jack.

Comment

• Why not actually jimmy the window then?

One thing that always stood out for me is that people who doubt the McCanns say that they tried to originally claim that someone had broken in the window or gone out it or both. Even if that were true, then why not actually jimmy the window to make it look like that? In fact why didn't they stage anything at all? If they can hide a body and plan all these theatrics you think they could make it look like someone had broken in to snatch her?

There isn't a shred of evidence for anything being staged.

Why not if they are hiding something?
                      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                        One thing that always stood out for me is that people who doubt the McCanns say that they tried to originally claim that someone had broken in the window or gone out it or both. Even if that were true, then why not actually jimmy the window to make it look like that? In fact why didn't they stage anything at all? If they can hide a body and plan all these theatrics you think they could make it look like someone had broken in to snatch her?

well an open window makes it seem like it was an intruder-why cant they have staged an open window? sounds pretty easy to me.

BTW-the only fingerprints at all found on the window were Kates.

Comment

Hi Batman

I'm starting to think there is very little evidence of anything as Maddie was kidnapped by someone who had done it before. Maybe the key to solving the case is to look at suspects in the area at the time, who had both the motivation and knowledge to commit the crime leaving little evidence. However I suspect that whoever did it will never be caught. Unless they are apprehended for something else.

Cheers John

Comment

Hi Batman

I'm starting to think there is very little evidence of anything as Maddie was kidnapped by someone who had done it before. Maybe the key to solving the case is to look at suspects in the area at the time, who had both the motivation and knowledge to commit the crime leaving little evidence. However I suspect that whoever did it will never be caught. Unless they are apprehended for something else.

Cheers John
                            I think that is most likely given the history of the hotel. They haven't even accounted for everybody. The investigation a shambles. CCTV footage allowed to be deleted. Not even checking who the creche parents were.
                            Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

I think that is most likely given the history of the hotel. They haven't even accounted for everybody. The investigation a shambles. CCTV footage allowed to be deleted. Not even checking who the creche parents were.
                              Hi Batman

That is absolutely appalling and sickening. I feel extremely sorry for Maddie and her siblings.

Cheers John

Comment

• People just love their intruder theories.

As for the CCTV videos being deleted, I suspect that was a fib. I wouldn't be surprised if there were no videos running.
                                This is simply my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X