-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      Originally posted by 007

Sorry, I was being irrational
      Now that’s funny
      I pi'ed myself too.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        I've not posted anything even slightly "irrational" (never mind completely irrational) on this thread, and the fact that you think that I have speaks volumes about your ability to reason objectively in this matter.
        Well I think the Ellen committed suicide is an irrational scenario. Anyone who is open to the possibility of it or however they want to discribe it is to my mind being irrational.

Comment

K it
          Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
          Well I think the Ellen committed suicide is an irrational scenario. Anyone who is open to the possibility of it or however they want to discribe it is to my mind being irrational.
          You may think it unlikely, but it's not irrational. Unhappy people hang themselves quite often, sadly, and it's not at all unlikely that Ellen was unhappy with her lot.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

K itYou may think it unlikely, but it's not irrational. Unhappy people hang themselves quite often, sadly, and it's not at all unlikely that Ellen was unhappy with her lot.
            Yes but Bury's mutilations of Ellen and then the way he put Ellen in the box make it a highly unlikely scenario. Therefore in my opinion so unlikely that you are being irrational with your proposing that Ellen may have hung herself when it's clear she didn't hang herself. You don't even yourself believe she hung herself. You've just trotted out a highly unlikely scenario for no apparent reason. Using the much used I'm open to the possibility of line which in my experience is often followed with a ludicrous scenario such as your scenario that Ellen hung herself.

Comment

I utterly reject everything you just said about me. I've made no irrational or "ludicrous" comments whatsoever.
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

I've not posted anything even slightly "irrational" (never mind completely irrational) on this thread, and the fact that you think that I have speaks volumes about your ability to reason objectively in this matter.
                I utterly reject everything you just said about me. I've made no irrational or "ludicrous" comments whatsoever.
                Well that's your opinion

Comment

Bury is found not guilty in mock trial.

William Bury was originally found guilty of murdering his wife Ellen and was executed in 1889.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
                    Bury is found not guilty in mock trial.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...ntral-42944124
                    In that case they are all complete idiots.

Comment

No John, it suggests what many have tried to discuss over the years, that is the evidence against Bury is very far from conclusive.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                        No John, it suggests what many have tried to discuss over the years, that is the evidence against Bury is very far from conclusive.

Steve
                        It does nothing of the sort they are all idiots.

Comment

They only held the mock trial in order to reverse the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                            They only held the mock trial in order to reverse the decision.

Boys, you didn,t get the result you wanted, live with it.
                            Seriously John to call those who took pary idiots is really very insulting. Not exactly a well reasoned response, nor one I would really expect from you.
                            It makes little difference in reality at the end of the day.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              Boys, you didn,t get the result you wanted, live with it.
                              Seriously John to call those who took pary idiots is really very insulting. Not exactly a well reasoned response, nor one I would really expect from you.
                              It makes little difference in reality at the end of the day.

Steve
                              You're right Steve I know Bury was Jack so what does it matter? Well I'm 99 per cent sure anyway.
                              Last edited by John Wheat; 02-05-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                                You're right Steve I know Bury was Jack so what does it matter?
                                Thats better John, you're probably wrong but dont let it put you off arguing for him as you often do.

All the best

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X