picture of mary kelly's room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevey View Post
    Now that the diary has been proven genuine, I just wanna say I am back to believing it was Maybrick again.

You sure that's not at least an M written on Mary Kelly's inside right leg?
    I can definitely make out an M there. "An initial here and an initial there" the diarist said.

Have you got the book already?

Mines still to arrive.

Comment

• I think that it's due on September 4th?
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        I think that it's due on September 4th?

Dear Reader,

Many thanks for pre-ordering a copy of Robert Smith's forthcoming limited edition book 25 YEARS OF THE DIARY OF JACK THE RIPPER.

There has been intense media interest since news broke that Robert would be revealing the provenance of the diary, and consequently a very high number of people interested in ordering the book.

Featuring full-colour actual-size scans of the diary's pages for the first - and only - time, this A4 hardback book also includes a new transcript with 130 annotated notes explaining the details of some of the diarist's writings, along with four lengthy chapters by Robert Smith detailing the history of the document, its provenance and discussing contentious issues.

It is limited to 500 copies, with each copy individually numbered and signed by Robert.

The book is due to be published on Monday, 4th September 2017 and you will receive an email of confirmation that your copy has been shipped thereafter.

Thank you once again for purchasing this highly sought-after collector's book!

Best wishes
        Adam Wood
        Mango Books

Comment

• Originally posted by stevey View Post
          Now that the diary has been proven genuine, I just wanna say I am back to believing it was Maybrick again.

You sure that's not at least an M written on Mary Kelly's inside right leg?
          I can definitely make out an M there. "An initial here and an initial there" the diarist said.

Sorry to tell you it has not been. and what do you mean by genuine?

The book is not even been published yet, and having been at the London conference, the details given by Robert smith while interesting are certainly not enough to say it is genuine, and Robert did not claim such, just that the book was from the Victorian period.

Please hold your horses until we actually see what the book is claiming and what evidence is supplied.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X