Ripper Street & Miller's Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper Street & Miller's Court

The final episode of the final series shows us Miller's Court, No13 and Mary Kelly in situ.
    I've created a short blog post with some screen grabs from that episode. Mary Kelly's body was shown for a split second and it's very graphic (as you'd expect). Not sure if it's TOO graphic if that's possible!

So click the link to view the blog post but I place a warning on this to be prepared for a couple of nasty images.

https://jtr3d.com/2017/07/20/ripper-...millers-court/
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Thanks Richard haven't seen that yet, so tossing up if I should look at your screenshots or wait till I get the DVD
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

There are no spoilers in viewing the screen shots. They are just showing their version of Miller's Court.
      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post
        There are no spoilers in viewing the screen shots. They are just showing their version of Miller's Court.
        Thanks I'll look now then
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I am really going to miss this show......

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
          X