Lechmere The Psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
    Then what have others , right minded , normal thinkers people brought to the case , huh ?!

A teacher who committed suicide?

A mad jew who eats from garbage ?

A painter ?

A sailor that traveled to Argentina ?

A tailor ? a poet ?

what did they do to the case ?! you right minded person ?
    A tinker, a tailor, a soldier, a spy? I've honestly got no idea what you're talking about, mate.

Can you answer these questions? Did these three policemen see Polly Nichols? Where was she seen, when was she seen, who was she seen by? Was she seen alone, or with Lech?

Comment

• Nichols was with her killer, three policemen were patroling the area, add to them Paul who came across Buck's row

at one point, the woman and her killer will be spoted, and thats what happened.

Lechmere had been trapped like a mouse in a tube.

Rainbow°

Comment

Herlock,

I have read this, and I am telling you, why those strange coincidences are happening with the only man who was found by a still bleeding woman?

a bad luck ? huh ?

I don't believe in coincidences..

Rainbow°
        I can't believe that you are STILL drivelling on with this arrant nonsense. I'm genuinely starting to feel that you are just Fisherman having a joke and trying to wind everyone up.

For a start, how the hell can a sentient human being not believe in coincidences?? You can buy whole books on 'amazing coincidences!' They happen every second of every day in every town and city and village in the world!

Why are you so obsessed with the fact that Cross was found with the body? There is ALWAYS going to be someone who finds a body, unless you think that a body could lie in Bucks Row undiscovered until it decomposed and disappeared?

Please open your eyes and your mind if that's possible:

Cross found a body (he didn't burst into tears or run away screaming.)

He heard someone coming (he didn't know who it was, it might even have been a policeman for all he knew.) It was Robert Paul. If Cross was the killer he could have walked or run away and escaped. But NO he stayed and called Paul over. WHY would he have done that if he was guilty. ILL SAY IT AGAIN.....HE COULD HAVE EASILY ESCAPED!

Paul doesn't run away either (as you think that he should have done. And as you said that you would have done too.) Why? Because Cross was asking for help and Robert Paul obviously wasn't an utter coward!

[B]They went to find a policeman TOGETHER.

They spoke to the policeman TOGETHER.

There is absolutely NO evidence that Cross spoke to Mizen alone. NONE! Unless, that is, you create some elaborate conspiracy based moondust!
        [/B]
        There are different versions of what words were used. SO WHAT! All through this case it happens. It happens all through life. If Cross gained ANY advantage from these words (and it is nowhere near proven that he did) it was ONLY that it allowed himself AND PAUL (who in assuming you don't believe was IN on the conspiracy?) to get to work on time. Something that was stressed as the MOST important thing for them. I'm sure that you are aware that times were tough. No working man could afford to risk losing his job. The shadow of the Workhouse always loomed.

You've clearly, intentionally ignored the OVERWHELMING evidence that the name thing was common AT THAT TIME. It WASNT a false name because.....and please read this properly and allow it to sink in.......HED USED THE NAME CROSS BEFORE!!! He even gave his address for christs sake. How is this a deception? How is this worthy of building a conspiracy around? I'll tell you.....it's not!

You've clearly, intentionally not bothered to read the detailed research done by researchers on here about timings and the so-called blood evidence. You can't have done because you would keep wittering on about it.

You've listened to one person, decided you like that theory, not read any opposing and unbiased research, and so have made up your mind.

This man has no more reason to be accused of being Jack the Ripper than 20 or more other suspects. Unless of course you believe that finding a body and not running away is such an amazing, miraculous occurrence.

You must be being deliberately obtuse! It's so unlikely that anyone could say the things that you do and genuinely believe them!
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Nichols was with her killer, three policemen were patroling the area, add to them Paul who came across Buck's row

at one point, the woman and her killer will be spoted, and and thats what happened.
          So, you're telling me that a 3rd person would've been seen by these three policemen, but these three policemen never saw Polly or her killer?

Comment

Then what have others , right minded , normal thinkers people brought to the case , huh ?!

A teacher who committed suicide?

A mad jew who eats from garbage ?

A painter ?

A sailor that traveled to Argentina ?

A tailor ? a poet ?

what did they do to the case ?! you right minded person ?

Say it if you dare, NOTHING
            In my opinion....they did exactly the same amount to the case as your suspect did...Dare I say it...NOTHING
            But pronouncing 6 or 7 folk innocent doesn't make the 8th guilty does it?

Comment

• [QUOTE=andy1867;418992]Well thanks very much Rudyard Kipling....

The whole point is...Lechmere HAD to go to work at that ridiculous hour of the morning..he happened to be unlucky enough to come across Polly Nicholls.
              The arguments that he would simply walk past are seen as nonsense by most right minded folk,and, in having the human decency NOT to simply walk past, leads me to believe he probably wouldn't have run at the first sound of footsteps either.
              I'm pretty open minded about the whole affair, BUT..
              Its as easy to paint Charles Cross as a good Samaritan as it is to paint him as a raging psychopath..Its simply some argue the points better than others

Herlock
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                I'm genuinely starting to feel that you are just Fisherman having a joke and trying to wind everyone up.
                It's definitely someone having a bit of a giraffe, otherwise the alternative...that this is a real-life adult human, is a rather disturbing reality.

Comment

I can't believe that you are STILL drivelling on with this arrant nonsense. I'm genuinely starting to feel that you are just Fisherman having a joke and trying to wind everyone up.

For a start, how the hell can a sentient human being not believe in coincidences?? You can buy whole books on 'amazing coincidences!' They happen every second of every day in every town and city and village in the world!

Why are you so obsessed with the fact that Cross was found with the body? There is ALWAYS going to be someone who finds a body, unless you think that a body could lie in Bucks Row undiscovered until it decomposed and disappeared?

Please open your eyes and your mind if that's possible:

Cross found a body (he didn't burst into tears or run away screaming.)

He heard someone coming (he didn't know who it was, it might even have been a policeman for all he knew.) It was Robert Paul. If Cross was the killer he could have walked or run away and escaped. But NO he stayed and called Paul over. WHY would he have done that if he was guilty. ILL SAY IT AGAIN.....HE COULD HAVE EASILY ESCAPED!

Paul doesn't run away either (as you think that he should have done. And as you said that you would have done too.) Why? Because Cross was asking for help and Robert Paul obviously wasn't an utter coward!

[B]They went to find a policeman TOGETHER.

They spoke to the policeman TOGETHER.

There is absolutely NO evidence that Cross spoke to Mizen alone. NONE! Unless, that is, you create some elaborate conspiracy based moondust!
                  [/B]
                  There are different versions of what words were used. SO WHAT! All through this case it happens. It happens all through life. If Cross gained ANY advantage from these words (and it is nowhere near proven that he did) it was ONLY that it allowed himself AND PAUL (who in assuming you don't believe was IN on the conspiracy?) to get to work on time. Something that was stressed as the MOST important thing for them. I'm sure that you are aware that times were tough. No working man could afford to risk losing his job. The shadow of the Workhouse always loomed.

You've clearly, intentionally ignored the OVERWHELMING evidence that the name thing was common AT THAT TIME. It WASNT a false name because.....and please read this properly and allow it to sink in.......HED USED THE NAME CROSS BEFORE!!! He even gave his address for christs sake. How is this a deception? How is this worthy of building a conspiracy around? I'll tell you.....it's not!

You've clearly, intentionally not bothered to read the detailed research done by researchers on here about timings and the so-called blood evidence. You can't have done because you would keep wittering on about it.

You've listened to one person, decided you like that theory, not read any opposing and unbiased research, and so have made up your mind.

This man has no more reason to be accused of being Jack the Ripper than 20 or more other suspects. Unless of course you believe that finding a body and not running away is such an amazing, miraculous occurrence.

You must be being deliberately obtuse! It's so unlikely that anyone could say the things that you do and genuinely believe them!
                  To be honest Herlock...I don't mind Fishermans theory at all..and I can honestly see where he comes from...
                  But funnily enough, when Fishermans theory is put across by Rainbow....I get that Van Gogh feeling all over again....
                  I bet Fish comes back offa his Hols reads the last couple of days posts and is later found in a Druitt like Thames situation...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
                    It's definitely someone having a bit of a giraffe, otherwise the alternative...that this is a real-life adult human, is a rather disturbing reality.
                    I feel like we've entered the Twilight Zone Mike.

Can he be real?

I'm scared.

I might run away

Herlock
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• for one who worked 10 years at security, You must know what you are talking about, my giraffe is very very tall.. watch it officer...

Comment

• Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
                        To be honest Herlock...I don't mind Fishermans theory at all..and I can honestly see where he comes from...
                        But funnily enough, when Fishermans theory is put across by Rainbow....I get that Van Gogh feeling all over again....
                        I bet Fish comes back offa his Hols reads the last couple of days posts and is later found in a Druitt like Thames situation...
                        Well that was weird. Why was the thread closed?

Anyway Andy, whilst I disagree with Fish on many things. Including his conclusion. He at least tries to stay on planet earth.

Herlock
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• I've received an 'infraction,' for a 'personal attack' for post #633!

I'm staggered! If that's a personal attack then there's no real point continuing to post on here

Herlock
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I've received an 'infraction,' for a 'personal attack' for post #633!

I'm staggered! If that's a personal attack then there's no real point continuing to post on here

Herlock
                            Hi Herlock,

Sorry to hear about that.

Compare your post if you like to the ones posted by Henry Flower, among others, to me and you will see what an attack really is.

I have never complained to Admin about any one attacking me. I just let them go on an show others here what types of persons they are.

I think you shall go on posting as usual but distinguish yourself from the attackers.

Best wishes, Pierre

Comment

I've received an 'infraction,' for a 'personal attack' for post #633!

Herlock
                              You suggested Rainbow was a sock puppet (fake name) for Fish, that's against the rules.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• You should have given a false name and address Herlock lol

Comment

Working...
                                X