Here we go again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again....

Just when it was getting into a decent debate, the man forum thread gets shut down....brilliant!

I wonder why.

Comment

Good way to get into trouble too, restarting a thread they've locked.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
        I wonder why.
        somebody threw one of their rattles out of the pram?

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Good way to get into trouble too, restarting a thread they've locked.
          Admin haven't locked the forum just the main thread.

Comment

Guessing of course but the reason the main thread has been locked may have to do with copyright infringement via unauthorised reproduction of 2 Getty Images.
            "A body of men, HOLDING THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE TO NOBODY, ought not to be trusted by anybody." --Thomas Paine ["Rights of Man"]

"Justice is an ideal which transcends the expedience of the State, or the sensitivities of Government officials, or private individuals. IT HAS TO BE PURSUED WHATEVER THE COST IN PEACE OF MIND TO THOSE CONCERNED." --'Justice of the Peace' [July 12th 1975]

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlock Houses View Post
              Guessing of course but the reason the main thread has been locked may have to do with copyright infringement via unauthorised reproduction of 2 Getty Images.
              And there was me thinking someone had taken offence at the suggestion that Matlock had no rush hour in 1961.

Comment

Originally posted by ansonman View Post
                And there was me thinking someone had taken offence at the suggestion that Matlock had no rush hour in 1961.
                Ooops!

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick View Post
                  Ooops!
                  The most recent post by Admin was last year and it was to inform that a thread was down due to maintenance.maybe that's it.

Comment

Perhaps or perhaps not.

Comment

Working...
                    X