• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshall's notes are amusing :

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by RockySullivan View Post
      I'm not sure if there is anything better than sitting back and smoking a pipe on
      a rainy day with a hot cup of coffee and a billie holiday record spinning. It beats
      sex, heroin, everything

I must be smoking wrong if it beats sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Qlder View Post
        No, GUT. If Rocky is finding smoking better than sex, it's not your smoking that isn't quite right.
        Well one of us is sure doing something wrong.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I don't know if smoking weiner counts gut lol but in all seriousness sex is sticky, smelly and messy. there is something to be said for being fresh and clean, sitting back and enjoying a peaceful contemplative smoke

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
            I don't know if smoking weiner counts gut lol but in all seriousness sex is sticky, smelly and messy.
            Only when done right.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Lol these days sex is probably more cancerous than smoking. Does anyone else feel like the world woud be a better place if smokin was allowed indoors because everywhere would have excellent ventilation with industrial power fans and ****. Everywhere I go there is zero ventilation, and it's disgustings, public transit, restaurants, business you cant smoke so they don't need to ventilate and it's it's just nasty everyone coughing and sneezing with no fresh air. But sorry for getting off topic. I'd love to know what Pipeman was smoking. There was even that story related to the ripper case where a Pipe was smashed and it was lamented that if the pipe hadn't been destoryed the tobacco could have been used to trace the killer. I forget where the story originates possibly Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                Only when done right.

I'm currently regarding my pack of cigarettes with suspicion. I think I'm too scared to crush the little menthol ball in them now, God knows what might happen.

Comment

What connects smoking a pipe with women's hairdressing salons?

Comment

According to the excellent Kate Summerscale in "The Wicked Boy," by 1895, there was public outrage over boy smokers. For a penny, a boy could purchase five cheap tobacco cigarettes, called "fags." Roll-you-own tobacco was even cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                    X