Crime scene maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime scene maps

I'm not sure if it's anyone on here, but someone on Facebook has put together some handy maps of all the Whitechapel murder sites;

Jack the Ripper Map of Whitechapel & Spitalfields 1888. 1,750 likes. Here we present a highly detailed, period map of the East End of London, plus enlargements of the mu

Thanks. That's handy. And it reminds me...I saw this very interesting documentary, "Murder Maps" on Netflix.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5075360/

I thought Nicholas Day looked familiar but don't recognize anything he's done. Who is he?

Comment

Hmmm, he does look vaguely familiar, but I can't place him either. Even though he seems to have appeared (however briefly) in almost every British crime series of the last few decades; from Poirot all the way back to Crown Court. Hey, he even featured in an episode of Cribb!

Cribb (TV Series 1980–1981) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more...

Not to mention playing one Jack the Ripper in an episode of Goodnight Sweetheart

Comment

Thanks for the link.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

This was an interesting series because it had very good actors portraying the various murderers and their victims. The best surprise was crime historian, Alan Moss. I had read some of his books. He proved to be quite a handsome guy, very distinguished in appearance. He also describes things in a very animated and often humorous way. A perfect "talking head" for such a program.

Comment

Working...
          X