Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
    To Pierre and Steve
    This case is different to the scenario being proposed that the torso victims were illegally dumped in the Thames after [what must have been illegally obtained in Jackson's case] and undergoing dissection at a medical school. In the Glasgow case of 1891 it was the transporter of the bodies who committed the criminal offence and that was taking paupers bodies destined for the cemetery, from the workhouse and depositing them with an anatomist registered under the 1832 Anatomy Act, using forged paperwork. That anatomist was under the impression he was receiving legitimate specimens and was not accused of not burying or dumping the remains illegally afterwards.
    As I have said before the case of Jackson should not be looked upon in the light of her body being used specifically for medical purposes.

In my opinion her death was as a result of something that was as a direct result of her pregnancy, or related to something either being given to her, or some procedure connected to her pregnancy carried out on her, which resulted in her death.

With the obvious need for her body to be dismembered thereafter and disposed of to hide her identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      As I have said before the case of Jackson should not be looked upon in the light of her body being used specifically for medical purposes.

In my opinion her death was as a result of something that was as a direct result of her pregnancy, or related to something either being given to her, or some procedure connected to her pregnancy carried out on her, which resulted in her death.

With the obvious need for her body to be dismembered thereafter and disposed of to hide her identity.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      Let's be clear here, Trevor. I said that it may be as a result of her pregnancy (though not an obstetric operation) if not serial killer/JTR related and you said said she probably died as a result of a' botched abortion.' Don't be trying to impress Pierre now.

Comment

Let's be clear here, Trevor. I said that it may be as a result of her pregnancy (though not an obstetric operation) if not serial killer/JTR related and you said said she probably died as a result of a' botched abortion.' Don't be trying to impress Pierre now.
        Well I am glad to see that you have now gone public with plausible explanations other than murder for Jackson. I hope the fans dont leave the club in droves as a result of your move away from murder

Comment

Well I am glad to see that you have now gone public with plausible explanations other than murder for Jackson. I hope the fans dont leave the club in droves as a result of your move away from murder

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          And where in her post does she move away from murder, Trevor? You really do have trouble understanding what people write, don't you!?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
            And where in her post does she move away from murder, Trevor? You really do have trouble understanding what people write, don't you!?
            Where in her post does she support murder?

You might be best served in engaging your brain before writing instead of hastily trying to have a pop at me.

Comment

Yes, you would say that, Steve. Good cop bad cop, eh?
              lost me there must be getting tired

i was talking about your comment that pierre would think that because of his suspect

steve

Comment

Where in her post does she support murder?

You might be best served in engaging your brain before writing instead of hastily trying to have a pop at me.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                "I said that it may be as a result of her pregnancy (though not an obstetric operation) if not serial killer/JTR related" -Debra-

What is a serial killer, Trevor?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                  Thank goodness for you, Jerry!...your number one fan x

Comment

Honestly have to say I don't see how anyone can construe Debra's comments in post #92 as moving away from murder.
                    To me it seems entirely consistent with what she has said before.

regards

steve

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                      "I said that it may be as a result of her pregnancy (though not an obstetric operation) if not serial killer/JTR related" -Debra-

What is a serial killer, Trevor?
                      A serial killer is different from a singular killer, which you probably might be aware of. The work of JTR was different to what is suggested happened to the torsos. So there is no link.

As I have continued to say each torso must be looked at individually, so the term murder is the correct term to use which Debra didnt think it right to use and clearly still leans towards a serial killer.

If you want to continue to nit pick go to Boots the chemist and buy an appropriate comb

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                        Honestly have to say I don't see how anyone can construe Debra's comments in post #92 as moving away from murder.
                        To me it seems entirely consistent with what she has said before.

regards

steve
                        But she now accepts in that post that Jacksons death could have been not as a result of murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                          As I have continued to say each torso must be looked at individually, so the term murder is the correct term to use which Debra didnt think it right to use and clearly still leans towards a serial killer.
                          Didn't you just say she moved away from murder? Now you say she clearly leans towards a serial killer? I am thoroughly confused, Trevor. Last time I checked a serial killer commits a crime called, murder.

P.S- IIRC Debs has never had a completely closed mind to an alternative other than murder in the Jackson case. On the other hand, she has stated in the past and recently in these threads that a back-street abortion didn't make sense due to the victim wearing clothing and the way the body was cut up. It was NOT consistent with an obstetric procedure. Correct me if I'm wrong, Debs.
                          Last edited by jerryd; 05-30-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                            Didn't you just say she moved away from murder? Now you say she clearly leans towards a serial killer? I am thoroughly confused, Trevor. Last time I checked a serial killer commits a crime called, murder.
                            I dont have the time to play silly word games. If you want to do that go do a crossword.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                              I dont have the time to play silly word games. If you want to do that go do a crossword.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                              Sorry Trevor. I was just taking your advice and engaging my brain. Try it sometime.

Comment

• Steve/Ellerama,
                                The sources for body dumping,are myself and the Hong Kong newspapers of 1952/53.I was there at that time.I would recount from memory,as many as 20 a week.It was so common a special detail was set up to recover and dispose of the bodies.Of course no government law allowed it.When I say under British law,that w as the law that prevailed in Hong Kong and what were called the New Territories of the Kowloon peninsula.Body dumping was common in most British possessions?

Comment

Working...
                                X