Torso Murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
    Mind boggling isn't it? I'm off now, honest-got a fan club meet to arrange.
    IŽll definitely be there if I am invited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      I couldn't even finish reading his post after I read this howler :"Looking at that scenario then, why would a killer kill her in a park and then cut up the body.Why not simply leave it in the park? The longer he would have spent with the victims body the more risk of detection."

Uhm... Because he didnt kill her in the park. Maybe because he took her back to his place to kill her?????

Wow. Master detective that one.
      Par for the course, IŽd say - he thought I was suggesting one killer who cut out colons and another who cut away flaps from the abdomen, and even tried to mock me for that!

Page after page after page after page I have laid out the text - and he hasnŽt understood that I think it is just the one killer...? Phew!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        Yes but that guilty party may be guilty of another criminal offence other than murder.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        What criminal offence though?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
          What criminal offence though?
          Well thats for me to know and for you to find out

Perhaps put it on the agenda to discuss at the fan club meet !!

I can picture it you, Debra and Fisherman all seated around the table, saying lets all hold hands and contact the living !

Comment

Well thats for me to know and for you to find out

Perhaps put it on the agenda to discuss at the fan club meet !!

I can picture it you, Debra and Fisherman all seated around the table, saying lets all hold hands and contact the living !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            That phrase is used by people who have no answer. Pathetic. Yet another dodge.

Comment

Absolute low-water mark, even by Trevors standards. Deplorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                Absolute low-water mark, even by Trevors standards. Deplorable.
                Oh dear give me a break, you can dish it out but cant take it.

So Its ok for you and others to ridicule me and my posts.

Comment

Answer to what ? every time I answer for you and others its the wrong answer, there is never going to be a right answer, until you and others start to look at these torsos in unbiased fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                    IŽll definitely be there if I am invited!
                    Course you are....it's your turn to bring the drinks and nibbles!

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                      Course you are....it's your turn to bring the drinks and nibbles!
                      Alrighty! Is it okay if I do it on my knees?

Comment

Oh dear give me a break, you can dish it out but cant take it.

So Its ok for you and others to ridicule me and my posts.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        Nobody needs to ridicule you, Trevor - you handle that eminently on your own.

Comment

Answer to what ? every time I answer for you and others its the wrong answer, there is never going to be a right answer, until you and others start to look at these torsos in unbiased fashion.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          What answers more like. All you do is go on about how the Torso Victims weren't murdered and the only alternative you've given is some vague idea about botched abortions.

Comment

What answers more like. All you do is go on about how the Torso Victims weren't murdered and the only alternative you've given is some vague idea about botched abortions.
                            You don't look you don't digest what is put before you. If you did then you will have seen that I have put forward other alternatives to the specific abortion suggestion

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                              Way off topic again, but I want to address Pierre's point and then be done with it.

A few months back I found a news clip of the death of John Arnold. Nowhere in the clip did it say this was the John Arnold of Pinchin torso fame or anything close. It just said his age at death and what he did for a living. Using good old common sense, matching age and occupation, it is easy to see it is no doubt John Arnold of Pinchin torso fame. Pierre would disagree, I'm sure, because the article didn't spell it out for him, yet he will use a cryptic message about an address for Miller's Court in a news clip.
                              Hi Jerry,

No, not a news clip. A letter sent to the editor.

Those are very different sources and you have very different problems using source criticism on them.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

You don't look you don't digest what is put before you. If you did then you will have seen that I have put forward other alternatives to the specific abortion suggestion

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                Maybe I'm having problems wading through all the b.s. However I also recall you mentioning something about bodies being procured by anatomists again though I think this is a highly unlikely scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X