I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Amanda;363012]Dear Elamarna,

As a co-member of the grampton project, I must jump in to defend Pinkmoon.
    I am sure he didn't mean to tease, but rather to reassure that there are genuine researchers working hard to answer questions.

I do feel that old pinky may be putting his neck on the line by giving a date for the release of our facts but please rest assured that he will be reprimanded with the utmost severity for doing so, as the success of our work is dependent upon many factors out of our control.
    Amanda[/QU
    Funding problems now mean next year is looking a bit optimistic.what people have to remember is I only mentioned grampton on here to see if Pierre knew about our work. I thought Pierre might be related to charles Pierre who was a member of gramptons disastorious earlier expedition.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Dear Pinkmoon.

no problem with that, my point was that there is so much shall we say disquiet at the ramblings of certain people, that it would be better for your group just to go quiet until you are ready.

I am sorry that it is not going so well at the moment for your project and seriously hope you resolve the issues.

all the best for the new year

Steve

Comment

• [QUOTE=pinkmoon;364148]
        Originally posted by Amanda View Post
        Dear Elamarna,

As a co-member of the grampton project, I must jump in to defend Pinkmoon.
        I am sure he didn't mean to tease, but rather to reassure that there are genuine researchers working hard to answer questions.

I do feel that old pinky may be putting his neck on the line by giving a date for the release of our facts but please rest assured that he will be reprimanded with the utmost severity for doing so, as the success of our work is dependent upon many factors out of our control.
        Amanda[/QU
        Funding problems now mean next year is looking a bit optimistic.what people have to remember is I only mentioned grampton on here to see if Pierre knew about our work. I thought Pierre might be related to charles Pierre who was a member of gramptons disastorious earlier expedition.
        Well that's a bummer pink moon!

Obviously your work here is legit, which is ahem, more than I can say for others.
        I was much looking forward to the revealing of the grampton solution but it looks like that it won't be happening for some time.

Best of luck howver. Hope I live long enough to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          Dear Pinkmoon.

no problem with that, my point was that there is so much shall we say disquiet at the ramblings of certain people, that it would be better for your group just to go quiet until you are ready.

I am sorry that it is not going so well at the moment for your project and seriously hope you resolve the issues.

all the best for the new year

Steve
          New year soon and its looking good because we now have some funding hopefully grampton can be launched onto the world soon.
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
            New year soon and its looking good because we now have some funding hopefully grampton can be launched onto the world soon.
            Good luck with that.
            what ever your theory is it must be better than this nonsense.

I may have a clue about pierre's id and his suspect

Steve

Comment

• Food For Thought

While I was searching this thread for something else, I found this post by our Admin which I had missed the first time around. It most certainly bears repeating.

I would like to encourage any others who feel the same about how things are going lately to repost our Admin's message in the active threads, and as often as necessary. Think about this message when you are tempted to post. I know I will think of it, and you won't be seeing my name in certain threads anymore.

LET IT BE YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!!!!!!

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              Stepping in now.

Yes, its annoying when a newbie poster comes in and claims he's solved it.

Yes, it's annoying when they do the "I know something you don't know and I'm not going to tell you" routine.

Yes, it's happened a thousand times before.

That's why there's a rule that covers this, which is: if you find a thread too ridiculous to post sensibly on, ignore the thread. Not every thread will be for you. Avoid the ones you find annoying and have nothing sensible to contribute.

Everyone's skepticism and doubt has been well-registered. Since Pierre hasn't actually posted anything that can be discussed, there's nothing further to discuss.

If you wish to provide help for Pierre's "theory", feel free to offer it. If you only wish to attack him for being the thousandth poster to post with "I know something you don't know", time to find something more worthwhile to entertain you.

Short and sweet: Stop making this about the posters and focus on the content. The end.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                Hi pierre, I have been following your posts with great interest and excitement and I think I know who your suspect is I hope I don't get told of too much by my associates but is your suspect involved in the soon to be released "grampton" theory which I think will blow this case out of the water.
                Hi Pinkmoon,

April 1 2016 is coming up and I bet a lot of people have forgotten that the so called Grampton Solution will be revealed on this date.

Is that correct?

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                  April 1 2016 is coming up and I bet a lot of people have forgotten that the so called Grampton Solution will be revealed on this date.
                  That is never a good date to release a theory if one wishes for it to be taken seriously...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
                    That is never a good date to release a theory if one wishes for it to be taken seriously...
                    Hi,

Maybe. But I thought they were serious!

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• One week left. Wishing and hoping!

Regards, Pierre

Comment

One week left. Wishing and hoping!

Regards, Pierre
                        Don't forget, if they reveal it after midday, it doesn't count.

Comment

Hi Pinkmoon,

Is that correct?

Regards, Pierre
                          I must admit I am a bit disappointed.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Seems Pierre lost him after finding him.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Did Pierre's suspect hate clowns I wonder?
                              That's a genuine question btw.

Comment

• A little night music - quite appropriate for the Ripper.

Don't you love knives, my fault I fear,
                                Saying that Jack hated clowns, what is this smear?
                                Send in the clowns, don't bother they're here.

Comment

Working...
                                X