No announcement yet.

I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It makes it interesting though, doesn't it? It would be quite boring if there were only two or three suspects and we had to go through everything about them with a fine tooth comb year after year, with nothing else in view.

Comment

• Exactly!

I've followed the history for years (although I do not research myself), watched several documentaries (different suspects each time) and read several books. Still none the wiser!

If I had the time (and the brains) to research myself, I'd love to give it a stab (excuse the pun)......or even help someone research in my spare time

Comment

• Peeair, does your theory involve the story of the american trying to procure specimens of the organs?

Comment

• Don't we all have our own pet theory who JTR is? I have a possible but no one mentioned him yet (and the evidence is circumstancial). However I don't really want one - I was more interested in finding out who MJK really was! In fact I hope they don't find JTR - would spoil all the fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post
            Don't we all have our own pet theory who JTR is? I have a possible but no one mentioned him yet (and the evidence is circumstancial). However I don't really want one - I was more interested in finding out who MJK really was! In fact I hope they don't find JTR - would spoil all the fun!
            Don't you start going all cryptic on us as well mate!!!!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure a lot of light will be shed on this subject in the not to distance future.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                Peeair, does your theory involve the story of the american trying to procure specimens of the organs?
                No, it doesn´t. I believe he comitted the murders exclusively for emotional reasons.

Regards Pierre

Comment

In fact I hope they don't find JTR - would spoil all the fun!
                  I appreciate someone being honest.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    I'm pretty sure a lot of light will be shed on this subject in the not to distance future.
                    Well, whatever theory you have I really hope it is right, since I want my theory to be wrong.

Do you really think that you have found good evidence?

If you have, maybe I can put all this aside.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Don't we all have our own pet theory who JTR is? I have a possible but no one mentioned him yet (and the evidence is circumstancial). However I don't really want one - I was more interested in finding out who MJK really was! In fact I hope they don't find JTR - would spoil all the fun!
                      Finding the Ripper`s identity could be a good thing.
                      Firstly, research can begin in earnest on Jack, and secondly, the silly theorists and their theories will be gone.

Comment

• Dear Pinkmoon,

best guess from you if at all possible? if not; no problem.

Are we talking about Weeks? A couple on months ? or up to say 9 months?

just incredibly interested and impatient.

all the best and hope it is sooner than later, if only to stop Pierre.

regards

Comment

• [QUOTE=Elamarna;362454]Dear Pinkmoon,

regards[/QUOTE
                          You will just have to bear with me for the while my associates are not moving at any great speed at the moment thoroughness is replacing haste at the moment.
                          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• [QUOTE=pinkmoon;362459]
                            Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                            Dear Pinkmoon,

regards[/QUOTE
                            You will just have to bear with me for the while my associates are not moving at any great speed at the moment thoroughness is replacing haste at the moment.
                            Not forgetting that the use of original documents will be at the discretion of the family involved. That may be the hardest obstacle to overcome.

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                              Well, whatever theory you have I really hope it is right, since I want my theory to be wrong.

Do you really think that you have found good evidence?

If you have, maybe I can put all this aside.
                              You don't seem to have much faith in that "confession" that you told us you had found then Pierre.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Amanda;362461]
                                Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post

Not forgetting that the use of original documents will be at the discretion of the family involved. That may be the hardest obstacle to overcome.

Amanda
                                Hello Amanda,

Indeed. Including the problem of their origin.

Phil
                                Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                                Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
                                X