• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Maybe he's a calculating machine!
    Maybe he's an, Enigma?
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• I can hear what you're thinking Pierre. You got the murderer out to be a "dirty deeds done dirt cheap" guy.

I had a theory once too. And then i posted it on the forum... {crickets}.

I figure i would help out with some titles for your upcoming books:

"I know who Jack the Ripper is!"
      "Okay! I really know who Jack the Ripper is this time!"
      "I'm being super serial this time! I know who ..."
      "If you believe me, ill be your best friend."
      there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
        I can hear what you're thinking Pierre. You got the murderer out to be a "dirty deeds done dirt cheap" guy.

I had a theory once too. And then i posted it on the forum... {crickets}.

I figure i would help out with some titles for your upcoming books:

"I know who Jack the Ripper is!"
        "Okay! I really know who Jack the Ripper is this time!"
        "I'm being super serial this time! I know who ..."
        "If you believe me, ill be your best friend."
        That last one is a bit too close to my book "Jack the Ripper- The ULTIMATE ANSWER: I'll be You Best Buddy if You Believe This" for me to be comfortable with.
        I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Hi,

When I get the last piece of data and can conclusively confirm that he is the killer or the opposite, I will let you know.

Regards Pierre
          Just let us know about the first pieces of data, e.g. the name, the motives, the clues, the proofs.
          Best regards
          Gene Lewis
          His man Bowyer
          (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

• Deletes
            Last edited by GUT; 10-09-2015, 11:40 PM.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
              To Fisherman

Just wondering was that aimed at me?

Cheers John
              Or just anyone who disagrees with him.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                I don't see how data can prove a murderer
                I agree. And, of course, data can be disputed, particularly if it's old data, I.e. from 1888.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                  To Fisherman

Just wondering was that aimed at me?

Cheers John
                  Not unless you produce juvenile posts that have nothing to offer but ignorance and a bucketfull of vomit.

How about the veteran posters you mentioned, who produce crackpot theories? Was that aimed at me?

You see, John, we can both be completely honest and open and say right out what we think, or we can be a lot less honest and open and slyly imply things.

I prefer the former type, since it will be less infectious and it will allow anybody the chance to answer any allegations made.

Can we strike a deal on that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                    Not unless you produce juvenile posts that have nothing to offer but ignorance and a bucketfull of vomit.

How about the veteran posters you mentioned, who produce crackpot theories? Was that aimed at me?

You see, John, we can both be completely honest and open and say right out what we think, or we can be a lot less honest and open and slyly imply things.

I prefer the former type, since it will be less infectious and it will allow anybody the chance to answer any allegations made.

Can we strike a deal on that one?
                    To Fisherman

No the veteran posters who produce crackpot theories wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at a couple of posters who would probably consider themselves experts in the field of Ripperology who have both written books about the case and who have crackpot theories.

Cheers John

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                      Maybe he's an, Enigma?
                      I guess you mean the "German" Enigma, although you may mean the Russian, "Secret wrapped in a mystery wrapped in an Enigma". Either way it confuses the hell out of me.

Jeff

Comment

• As someone fascinated and open minded enough to want to hear what Pierre leads to I would like to query a couple of assumptions.

Does the data point to the fact that Mary Jane Kelly was definitely a Ripper victim? If so do the assumptions provide any reason for the large fire that took place in the grate. Clearly in referring to a "he" we are ruling out a Jill The Ripper.

Does the data point to the writing on the wall regarding "Juwes" making sense or does it negate that being the work of the Ripper?

Comment

• Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post
                          As someone fascinated and open minded enough to want to hear what Pierre leads to I would like to query a couple of assumptions.

Does the data point to the fact that Mary Jane Kelly was definitely a Ripper victim? If so do the assumptions provide any reason for the large fire that took place in the grate. Clearly in referring to a "he" we are ruling out a Jill The Ripper.

Does the data point to the writing on the wall regarding "Juwes" making sense or does it negate that being the work of the Ripper?
                          Hi,

Yes, it does point to the fact that she was definitely a ripper victim. And yes, the assumptions based on the data do to some extent provide a reason for the large fire in the grate.

The large fire was probably (and I mean probably since my statement is based first on the data, and then on the assumption made from it) due to the anger of the killer. He had a reason to be very angry and I canīt reveal it.

Concearning the writing in Goulston Street, there is a high probability that he wrote it.

When I answer questions like these, given the fact that that I am not yet finished with my research, please understand that I donīt claim to know more than you do. I just think I know something more about the case.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• You think cooked the heart, Im hearing.
                            there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Hi Pierre
                              I think you are aware everyone is dying with curiosity to get to the details of your theory and the new data sources you claim to have discovered. Are you already in a position to say whether your new data and the conclusions you derive from it point to Martha Tabram being a victim of the same killer as Mary Kelly?
                              Best regards and good luck with your further research,
                              IchabodCrane

Comment

• Originally posted by IchabodCrane View Post
                                Hi Pierre
                                I think you are aware everyone is dying with curiosity to get to the details of your theory and the new data sources you claim to have discovered. Are you already in a position to say whether your new data and the conclusions you derive from it point to Martha Tabram being a victim of the same killer as Mary Kelly?
                                Best regards and good luck with your further research,
                                IchabodCrane
                                Hi,

It is very difficult to give an opinion on Tabram.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Working...
                                X