Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi,

I only have data from the time of the murders.

Pierre
    So, less than a shoebox full then.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
      But hey another piece if data has been found, we should all be so happy.

As a BTW what does Pierre mean by "Data"?

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• I think I have found the identity of Pierre... However, I hope I'm wrong. Having analysed the data in all its entirety, the theory that I have - and I'm about to present this theory nextly in all the very nextliness of my paragraphology - is the theory which is mine and that I have and is as follows. The next thing I will write will be about my theory. The theory that I have and which is mine is that Pierre's thread was very thin at one end, much, much bigger in the middle and thin again at the other end. That is my theory which is mine and which it is and so on.

Comment

• Was it Colonel Mustard?

Comment

• Nah!

Monty Python.

Seems there is no good end to hold Pierre's theory by.
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• What I love about the case, is that with so many "suspects", you can make a case for several of them, based on little bits of evidence (or theoretical evidence at least).
              But as this was so long ago, coming up with a motive (and backing it up) or even being able to say what sort of person he/she was, is very difficult.

I for one am interested in finding out (eventually!) what Pierre has come up with.

After recent refreshing of memory, I'm leaning towards Lechmere (although I'm not sure of his motive I might add) myself these days!
              Last edited by evertonmarc; 10-09-2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by evertonmarc View Post
                  What I love about the case, is that with so many "suspects", you can make a case for several of them, based on little bits of evidence (or theoretical evidence at least).
                  But as this was so long ago, coming up with a motive (and backing it up) or even being able to say what sort of person he/she was, is very difficult.

I for one am interested in finding out (eventually!) what Pierre has come up with.

After recent refreshing of memory, I'm leaning towards Lechmere (although I'm not sure of his motive I might add) myself these days!
                  I´m leaning towards the carman myself, actually...

I don´t think he would have had any other motive than a lust to kill. Regardless whether we look at Sutcliffe, Ridgway, Bundy, Gacy, Shawcross or anybody else of these men, they never had any other motive. Of course, it can nowadays be added that some are driven by a will to exceed their predecessors and that they want to shock and so on - it seems serial killing has a touch of exposing the deeds to it that was perhaps not always there, so we may speak of an added element. But a disrespect for other´s right to live combined with a wish to harm and kill, a will to take control over other people´s lives and often get an outlet for a twisted sexuality - normally, the incentives of a typical serial killer do not exceed that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                    I'm leaning towards the tower of pizzas.
                    "A body of men, HOLDING THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE TO NOBODY, ought not to be trusted by anybody." --Thomas Paine ["Rights of Man"]

"Justice is an ideal which transcends the expedience of the State, or the sensitivities of Government officials, or private individuals. IT HAS TO BE PURSUED WHATEVER THE COST IN PEACE OF MIND TO THOSE CONCERNED." --'Justice of the Peace' [July 12th 1975]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherlock Houses View Post
                      I'm leaning towards the tower of pizzas.
                      You may find them less supporting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

I don´t think he would have had any other motive than a lust to kill. Regardless whether we look at Sutcliffe, Ridgway, Bundy, Gacy, Shawcross or anybody else of these men, they never had any other motive. Of course, it can nowadays be added that some are driven by a will to exceed their predecessors and that they want to shock and so on - it seems serial killing has a touch of exposing the deeds to it that was perhaps not always there, so we may speak of an added element. But a disrespect for other´s right to live combined with a wish to harm and kill, a will to take control over other people´s lives and often get an outlet for a twisted sexuality - normally, the incentives of a typical serial killer do not exceed that.
                        "But a disrespect for other´s right to live combined with a wish to harm and kill, a will to take control over other people´s lives..."

Yes, but why the disrespect, why the wish to harm and kill and why the will to take control...?

The motive can give you an answer to these questions.

And why do it with certain methods?

The motive can give you an answer to that too.

That´s why motives are important.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• I'm leaning towards the straightforward lust murderer hypothesis, particularly as there seems to be clear precedents, as motive for the killings. I certainly do not subscribe to complex arguments about freemasonary or vesica pieces. As to the methods used, that's likely to be entirely incidental as it relates simply to MO.

Comment

• Continue this delirium?

I read these pages a month ago and again today ... Nothing new, right? Nothing at all, indeed.
                            Not a single information. Not the beginning of the beginning of a proof. Not a clue. Right? With deep respect, this smells like a huge bunch of ...
                            I'm really surprised that a place like Casebook allows to continue this kind of fun.
                            Regards to all serious members.
                            Gene
                            His man Bowyer
                            (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

• Originally posted by Gene Lewis View Post
                              I read these pages a month ago and again today ... Nothing new, right? Nothing at all, indeed.
                              Not a single information. Not the beginning of the beginning of a proof. Not a clue. Right? With deep respect, this smells like a huge bunch of ...
                              I'm really surprised that a place like Casebook allows to continue this kind of fun.
                              Regards to all serious members.
                              Gene
                              I understand what you mean, however isn't this a forum? You don't have to read this particular thread....! (that isn't supposed to sound snotty or snappy by the way)

Comment

• I'm having trouble deciding wether Pierre is serious or wether he is someone with a crackpot theory or both? Having said that there seem to be more and more crackpot theories on this site and often from veteran posters not naming any names.

Cheers John

Comment

Working...
                                X