Still working on MJK facial reconstruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still working on MJK facial reconstruction

OK. I tried to get rid of the staring look in the eyes in the first one, and on this one, the eyes are deeper-set, and have dark circles, the nose is crooked, and the skin is mottled.

I hope it posts right.

I still think that her skin is far too free of wrinkles or blemishes.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I don't know that Mary's skin would have that many wrinkles in her late twenties. I think that's a great deal more realistic, Rivka. You've done well, IMO. Perhaps a little more blotchy. After all she wasn't on a very healthy diet, I wouldn't think. A lot of drink, a lot of stodge like potatoes, and fried stuff like fish pieces. Wasn't Mary considered stout, although what was left of her upper arm doesn't confirm that at all?

Comment

I've done one with acne, but the problem is that every time I try to clean up the patchwork on it, I lose some of the blemishes I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
          I don't know that Mary's skin would have that many wrinkles in her late twenties. I think that's a great deal more realistic, Rivka. You've done well, IMO. Perhaps a little more blotchy. After all she wasn't on a very healthy diet, I wouldn't think. A lot of drink, a lot of stodge like potatoes, and fried stuff like fish pieces. Wasn't Mary considered stout, although what was left of her upper arm doesn't confirm that at all?
          "Stout" may have been "well-fed," as opposed to emaciated, and still may have amounted to slender by our standards.

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
            I've done one with acne, but the problem is that every time I try to clean up the patchwork on it, I lose some of the blemishes I want.
            i was just being hyper critical
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
            X