Kosminski and Victim DNA Match on Shawl - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    I can't recall many authors who have opened a jack the ripper gift shop shortly before they have had their book published.
    I don't recall many authors who have had the money to open a Jack the Ripper gift shop shortly before they had had their book published.

Still doesn't explain how it is proposed that Russell Edwards' was in the business of making money from his boook.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
      I don't recall many authors who have had the money to open a Jack the Ripper gift shop shortly before they had had their book published.

Still doesn't explain how it is proposed that Russell Edwards' was in the business of making money from his boook.
      For the sake of common sense,libel laws and me getting banned from this fantastic site we will leave it there.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• By appearances it looks like he intended to make money off the shawl, and presenting it in documentaries, then the gift shop, tours, and the book are all efforts he's made towards that end. I wouldn't say the shop was a promotional stunt for his book. It was a promotional effort for himself as the owner of the shawl.

JM
        Last edited by jmenges; 05-30-2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Jari on TV

Jari on BBC televisons Crimewatch Roadshow this morning telling the world how he has solved the case through his DNA procedure

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
            Jari on BBC televisons Crimewatch Roadshow this morning telling the world how he has solved the case through his DNA procedure

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Yep well what more is there to say.

One question though, was it live or an old tape?
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• What!!!!!! Solved it!!!!!!!! No way I think an emai and a phone call to the BBC is in order after all they are paying him with our money .
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Is it possible to trade mark the words 'Jack the Ripper'? Because Mr. Edwards has TM'ed it on his website... along with the claim that 'over 1 Million copies sold'.

If he has TM'ed 'JtR' them we are all in breach and owe him compensation!
                JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
                JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
                ---------------------------------------------------
                JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
                ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Yep well what more is there to say.

One question though, was it live or an old tape?
                  Live !

Comment

• It's so unfair that authors have to spend a lot of time and money researching this subject and some clown can come along make some rubbish up like this back it up with some flawed scientific data and skip all the way to the bank it's just not on.

Comment

• New Comments by Jari on RE's Website, Eddowes Plaque Unveiled

Hi everyone.

Jari posted comments yesterday on RE's website.
                      I wasn't sure where to post it - so many Eddowes threads! http://forum.casebook.org/showthread...412#post345412

Mr. Edwards unveiled a plaque in Wolverhampton in honor of Catherine Eddowes. Not sure if that was covered in the BBC segment. Article with photos is here: http://forum.casebook.org/showthread...401#post345401

Best regards,
                      Archaic

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                        Live !
                        Thanks Trevor, I see that there are a few posts now about Jar and Edwards back out touting their stuff.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                          Thanks Trevor, I see that there are a few posts now about Jar and Edwards back out touting their stuff.
                          The little loves will dine out on this for the rest of their lives

Comment

• I've posted Jari's mercifully brief BBC Crimewatch appearance on Rippercast's Facebook group for those who want to see him. It's a public group, so you don't have to join to watch.

(Not that we wouldn't welcome you...)

JM

Comment

• Y'all just jelly that he managed to solve the case before any of yous.

Comment

• Thanks for posting the crimewatch link after viewing it I am furious to claim to have solved this case using something that couldn't possibly have been at any of the murder sites is wrong I shall be emailing the BBC again pointing that they have been had of .A lot of you guys on here have had books published about the ripper some of you are researching books at the moment but your books will not sell as well because of these two clowns which is totally wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X