No announcement yet.

Prisoner 4374

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Pinkmoon. So looking forward to your final feedback.

Amanda

Comment

• Yes I can't wait to read it unfortunately my wife isn't as enthusiastic and is doing her utmost to prevent me from having a few hours of pleasure.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• I am half way thru and my work today is suffering for it I am so sucked in every time no boss around I am sneaking more pages in!!!

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          I am half way thru and my work today is suffering for it I am so sucked in every time no boss around I am sneaking more pages in!!!

Steadmund Brand
          Hi Steadmund,

Wow, you must read really fast! Can't wait to get your final verdict.

Amanda

Comment

• I'm afraid to report that I'm well and truly pissed so any attempts of reading have been abandoned its not my fault the staff at the local spar should have acted more responsibly and not served me.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
              Yes I can't wait to read it unfortunately my wife isn't as enthusiastic and is doing her utmost to prevent me from having a few hours of pleasure.
              Well that is her job
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Read plenty of it now and I'm very impressed .

Comment

Read plenty of it now and I'm very impressed .
                  Great. Thanks Pinkmoon, can't wait for you to finish & give your final verdict
                  Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Well that is her job
                    I've managed to read a bit more today because the wifes flamethrower has run out of napalm.

Comment

• Don't rush it Pinkmoon. Steadmund, how are you getting on?

Amanda

Comment

• When did Steadmund learn to read?

Comment

When did Steadmund learn to read?
                          Must be lots of pichurs in it.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• No he only likes the ones he can colour in or the ones where he can join the dots together.

Comment

No he only likes the ones he can colour in or the ones where he can join the dots together.
                              But what about the one's where he can join the dots and the colour in the pichur he mades.
                              G U T

Comment

• Just had my operation so I will now continue reading peace and quite at last!

Comment

Working...
                                X