Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
    Amanda,
    The PLR forms simply put your book into the PLR system.
    They won't alert stock selection teams in all library authorities that your book is out there.

If you want to have your book considered for buying by library authorities your publisher will have to send them a notification that your book is available along with a brief description of the book.

I just get so frustrated that many excellent titles slip through the net.
    Hi Barnflatwyngarde,

My publisher has assured me that my book is already registered with the UK a Libraries Distribution Database & will be available for orders next week.

May I ask if you work for a library, or have a particular library in mind that might like to stock 'Prisoner 4374'?

Amanda

Comment

Hi Amanda,
      I recently retired from Glasgow Libraries after 40 years
      (Charlie Manson has only been in jail for 44 years - go figure!)

Glasgow has 32 community libraries, so I would certainly recommend alerting them to your book.

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
        Hi Amanda,
        I recently retired from Glasgow Libraries after 40 years
        (Charlie Manson has only been in jail for 44 years - go figure!)

Glasgow has 32 community libraries, so I would certainly recommend alerting them to your book.

Good Luck!
        Thanks, that's great advice, will make sure my publisher gets the word around.

Amanda

Comment

Only two days to go! it's a long time since I've got excited about a ripper related book.
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
            Only two days to go! it's a long time since I've got excited about a ripper related book.
            Ahhh Pinkmoon don't, you're making me nervous!

Looking forward to your honest feedback
            Amanda

Comment

Don't be nervous be excited.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Yes I will give a very honest review.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                  Yes I will give a very honest review.
                  Hi Pinkmoon,
                  Received my complimentary copies today, so shouldn't be long until you get delivery of your order.
                  Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                    Hi Pinkmoon,
                    Received my complimentary copies today, so shouldn't be long until you get delivery of your order.
                    Amanda
                    Perfect I will be in hospital for a few days so I will have something to break the boredom.

Comment

• It's arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Got mine today!!!!

Steadmund Brand
                        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Got mine first

Comment

• Steady, Pinkmoon,

Read & enjoy, then let me know what you think

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                              Got mine first
                              but I got mine in 'Merica!!!

Steadmund Brand
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• From what I've read so far I would describe it as .......BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X