The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
    But STILL have NOT answered my question about why my cut can't happen without blood but yours can.

I want an answer.

Cheers.
    LC
    I can't see any part of the knife attack on your video because its filmed from the rear. It looks like you would have blood on the wall and window instead of down her front because you are pulling her down to her left.

As you can see though John G's idea that people use both hands to actually prevent strangulation isn't in your video is it?

I think you don't like the conclusion because of the impact it has on your suspect. If Nichols and Chapman's killer killed Stride then your man who is under detention has the perfect law enforcement alibi.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Lynn how does mud get on her right side in your model?

It can't

Comment

• left

Hello Batman. thanks.

"You mean your "mud only on the left side" hypothesis?

It failed remember..."

No, it did not fail. rather, as usual, a young gent yowled and stamped his foot, trying to substitute for facts.

Liz was NOT on her back (no mud) nor yet right side (small amount). She was on her LEFT side.

The sooner you get that straight, the better.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• imitator

Hello (again) Batman. Thanks.

"The conclusion doesn't say Stride or Eddowes was killed by a possible imitator. It weighs up that alternative and firmly rejects it."

Rejects it? Why, you posted it yourself--"possibly the work of an imitator."

Young man, you haven't a leg to stand on.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• video

Hello (again) Batman. Thanks.

"I can't see any part of the knife attack on your video because it's filmed from the rear. It looks like you would have blood on the wall and window instead of down her front because you are pulling her down to her left."

No, as I pointed out in the video, her next is close to the ground; hence, the blood spray goes directly there.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• right

Hello Batman. Thanks.

The tiny amount of mud on the right side most likely came there when she brushed against the building as she entered the yard. A possible alternative is Dimshits' prodding with his whip handle.

When I was a dustman, I spent many a day emptying bins in the rain. Amazing where/how small amounts of mud can be found.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• Coincidence #78

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                Hello Batman. Thanks.

The tiny amount of mud on the right side most likely came there when she brushed against the building as she entered the yard. A possible alternative is Dimshits' prodding with his whip handle.

When I was a dustman, I spent many a day emptying bins in the rain. Amazing where/how small amounts of mud can be found.

Cheers.
                LC
                Nobody claimed to have dropped any whip in the mud to get mud on her. She obviously got the mud on there in a struggle and not by bashing off walls. I wouldn't put it passed the others who came out though to have rolled the body after he saw it lying flat while they check her to see if she was alive. They are amateurs. The left side is closer to the gutter. There is no even distribution of mud. Its going to be muddier near the gutter.

Your view is that she coincidentally got mud on her right side, just before she was murdered and got mud on her left side. Its just yet another one of those coincidence cards we see getting played all the time and indicates the inferences being made are more unlikely the more coincidences you play.

Now to bring it back to the topic of this thread.

Schwartz was called Lipski. The GSG is aimed at casting suspicion on the Jews. The Schwartz/Lipski investigation concluded due to Schwartz's strong Jewish appearance a racial slur was hurled at him by the person attacking Stride. Coincidences again?

The simplest explanation is to abandon any confusion about sweeties and accept that these are clues to the personality type of the person who we call JtR. That JtR hates women and is a rabid anti-semite.

Comment

• I think that there is virtually no evidence that JtR was anti-Semitic. In fact, the evidence for him being Jewish is probably a lot stronger, i.e. a number of witnesses described suspects as being "foreign" in appearance, when what they probably said was "Jewish"; but "Jewish" was substituted for "foreign" to diffuse racial tension. And consider this simple fact: if JtR was anti-Semitic why were none of the possible victims associated with JtR Jewish?
                  Last edited by John G; 05-03-2015, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                    I think that there is virtually no evidence that JtR was anti-Semitic. In fact, the evidence for him being Jewish is probably a lot stronger, i.e. a number of witnesses described suspects as being "foreign" in appearance, when what they probably said was "Jewish"; but "Jewish" was substituted for "foreign" to diffuse racial tension. And consider this simple fact: if JtR was anti-Semitic why were none of the possible victims associated with JtR Jewish?
                    Yes they did, but the number that didn't describe that is greater in all the witness accounts taken collectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                      Yes they did, but the number that didn't describe that is greater in all the witness accounts taken collectively.
                      But isn't that the problem? The evidence is inconclusive. In fact, even Lawende, who didn't say that his suspect was foreign looking, ultimately identified a Jewish suspect, I.e Kosminski. And, as I noted in my earlier post, why were none of the victims Jewish if the killer was driven by anti-Semitism? It simply makes no sense.

Comment

• remanded into John's custody

Hello Batman. Thanks.

For all we know, the tiny amount could have been on her assailant first. After all, he was to the right of her when he pulled her down and cut her throat on the way down. Recall: there were NO signs of struggle.

Confusion? Ah, that is you when you read an ambiguous grafitto and claim it's anti-semitic.

Now, with all due respect, it is again time to take leave of your nonsense. In a phrase, you bore me.

If, however, your obvious forensic confusion continues, permit me to recommend John. He has hitherto been able completely to obliterate your tosh and correct your many and grievous forensic errors.

Might check in later to see if you have matured. But I hold out little hope.

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

• magister

Hello John.

"And, as I noted in my earlier post, why were none of the victims Jewish if the killer was driven by anti-Semitism? It simply makes no sense."

Precisely. No sense at all.

But Batman is now YOUR student as I consider him ineducable.

Have fun with this.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

• Cast Suspicion on Jews

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                            Hello Batman. Thanks.

For all we know, the tiny amount could have been on her assailant first.

Confusion? Ah, that is you when you read an ambiguous grafitto and claim it's anti-semitic.

Cheers.
                            LC
                            The mud thing on JtR is yet another coincidence claim.

Your model can't even account for this either - "It was true that there were marks over both shoulders, produced by pressure of two hands." Your hands don't do that in your video either. You have a knife in one and your hand on her scarf.

You seem to think struggle doesn't means there was some heavy handed interaction. There obviously was. Just no sign there was an extensive fight.

If you insist on saying that the contemporary investigators didn't report the message to be anti-Semitic then you have departed from the source material for a modern interpretation of events. From everyone who was there to Swason's report to Home Office reports to Warrens statements on the matter, including the support of the OLD JEWRY themselves, the GSG was intended to 'cast suspicion upon the Jews' which would have started an anti-Semitic riot/burning down of said street. There is one 1930s mémoire in which someone rejects it had anything to do with it.

It has never been ambiguous. It fits with the Lipski investigation. It makes sense in light of Chapman's aftermath.
                            Last edited by Batman; 05-03-2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                              Hello John.

"And, as I noted in my earlier post, why were none of the victims Jewish if the killer was driven by anti-Semitism? It simply makes no sense."

Precisely. No sense at all.

Cheers.
                              LC
                              So now only serial killers who express racist views kill only people of those races? I think that's hardly supported by any of the data. Maybe some. The fact is you can be as racist as you like and it may play no part in victimology.

In fact its uncommon for serial killers to select victims not of their sexual orientation, ethnicity and religious cultural background. So John's view points away from a Jew and not towards one.
                              Last edited by Batman; 05-03-2015, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                                The mud thing on JtR is yet another coincidence claim.

Your model can't even account for this either - "It was true that there were marks over both shoulders, produced by pressure of two hands." Your hands don't do that in your video either. You have a knife in one and your hand on her scarf.

You seem to think struggle doesn't means there was some heavy handed interaction. There obviously was. Just no sign there was an extensive fight.

If you insist on saying that the contemporary investigators didn't report the message to be anti-Semitic then you have departed from the source material for a modern interpretation of events. From everyone who was there to Swason's report to Home Office reports to Warrens statements on the matter, including the support of the OLD JEWRY themselves, the GSG was intended to 'cast suspicion upon the Jews' which would have started an anti-Semitic riot/burning down of said street. There is one 1930s mémoire in which someone rejects it had anything to do with it.

It has never been ambiguous. It fits with the Lipski investigation. It makes sense in light of Chapman's aftermath.
                                If the police seriously believed that JtR was antisemitic, can you explain why both Swanson and Anderson considered Kosminski such a strong suspect? In fact, both of the aforementioned officers, who were leading the inquiry, seem to have little doubt that he was JtR.

Did they believe that Kosminski was driven by antisemitism? I think not.
                                Last edited by John G; 05-03-2015, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X