Favourite 'wildcard' suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Thomas "Indian Harry" Bowyer. McCarthy's lacky.
    Hello, Abby.

Interesting. I do remember seeing Bowyer put forward as a suspect on here. Perhaps it was even your posts I was reading! Could you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
      Hi Abby

1901. Sullivan would have been 28 at the time of the Ripper murders. Maybe he was Asman!
      Sounds interesting how many murders do you reckon he might have committed?
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        Sounds interesting how many murders do you reckon he might have committed?
        Ah, well that's the 64,000 dollar question! Of course, if he was involved in any of the C5 murders or, say, McKenizie or Coles, there must have been a major Hiatus until 1901.Tom Westcott also suggests his mother may have had a connection to Pearly Poll, so maybe he killed Tabram!
        Last edited by John G; 04-28-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I looked forward to the killer milkman but it seems to have sunk without a trace .
          What about the "Y" fronts though.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

How about right out of left field, Mrs Jack McCarthy either in her own right or using someone as a proxy.

Maybe Jack was sowing his seed away from home and Mrs Mac was p'd off and enticed one of the men around her to assist with some womanly charm [Maybe Sullivan from over the road or Bowyer or her son]
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Or Crossingham may have been her toy boy.
              G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                What about the "Y" fronts though.
                Need to be carefully about the y fronts people might believe it as well as the giant octopus, bigfoot the American Indians and the seventh cavalry who as we know ended the rippers reign of terror.
                Last edited by pinkmoon; 04-28-2015, 02:27 PM.
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Need to be carefully about the y fronts people might believe it as well as the giant octopus, bigfoot the American Indians and the seventh cavalry who as we know ended the rippers reign of terror.
                  but...but...but....I thought that was the solution.
                  G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    but...but...but....I thought that was the solution.
                    Wait till the book comes out I'm still in the process of making the facts up and awaiting the results of my d.n.a testing which I carried out myself using my 1977 junior chemistry set .

Comment

Wait till the book comes out I'm still in the process of making the facts up and awaiting the results of my d.n.a testing which I carried out myself using my 1977 junior chemistry set .
                      haha...it says your north west england....where abouts?

Comment

James Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by AlanG View Post
                          James Kelly
                          But is he a "Wildcard"?
                          G U T

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post

I also like the David Cohen theory as explained by Martin Fido.. and think that should be looked into more.

Steadmund Brand
                            I could not agree more. I was going to ask whether it's fair to class David Cohen as a wildcard suspect, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, maybe it's fair to say every JTR suspect is a wildcard suspect. Cohen's address was given as the temporary shelter for Jews, and apparently they housed Jews for only 2 weeks. So imagine if it could be discovered that the address they gave Cohen was actually correct, and he didn't even arrive in Whitechapel until November or December, then we can eliminate him.

Until then, I think he looks hotter than all the other suspects put together. Apart from Kosminski. Kosminski looks warmish. None of the others are even lukewarm.
                            Last edited by J6123; 04-28-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Dr. Barnardo.

Comment

1. How long does t take you to make stuff up????

2. Why bother with the chemistry set, just make it all up and say you used the wrong numbering system but got your result anyway.

So you have SOLVED it, then tie him to some of the letters (which hardly anyone thinks Jack wrote anyway) and say final solution.

Home and hosed.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X