No announcement yet.

Kosminski and Victim DNA Match on Shawl - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know if Mr Edwards has made any public statement about his book recently?
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      Anybody know if Mr Edwards has made any public statement about his book recently?
      I dunno...he's free to announce 1 unhappy recent customer if he wants.............

Comment

• Just the 1!!!!!
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Just the 1!!!!!
          Replace each ! with a 0 and you'll be getting closer.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Replace each ! with a 0 and you'll be getting closer.
            There was conversation on Facebook last week that the paper back is due for release in July. So its possible that it might contain updated information.

If they were going to that would be the opportunity

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
              There was conversation on Facebook last week that the paper back is due for release in July. So its possible that it might contain updated information.

If they were going to that would be the opportunity

Yours Jeff
              I will find that very usefull I have a kitchen table with a wobbly leg so I will be able to use the book to level the table.

Comment

I will find that very usefull I have a kitchen table with a wobbly leg so I will be able to use the book to level the table.
                lol, Happy Easter

Comment

I thought that was what you used the hard back for? How many wobb;y legs has your table got??
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I thought that was what you used the hard back for? How many wobb;y legs has your table got??
                    No the hardback is been used as a doorstop.

Comment

No the hardback is been used as a doorstop.
                      Got it, at least you are getting a bit of use out of Edward's and Jari's work.

They would need to do a lot of work to clean up the mess they left.
                      G U T

Comment

• Yes I think they both have some explaining to do its just a shame they are not on here I would be prepared to meet them and discuss it face to face.

Comment

Got it, at least you are getting a bit of use out of Edward's and Jari's work.

They would need to do a lot of work to clean up the mess they left.
                          It's just like laurel and hardy another fine mess

Comment

• Who has bought the book? I never bothered.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlanG View Post
                              Who has bought the book? I never bothered.
                              Not me, but there are still a few copies gathering dust in my local bookstore.

Anyone heard what happened to Russell Edwards? Has he returned to his former career of selling black jelly beans?

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                                Not me, but there are still a few copies gathering dust in my local bookstore.

Anyone heard what happened to Russell Edwards? Has he returned to his former career of selling black jelly beans?

Amanda
                                I hope so, I looooooove black jelly beans
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X