Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think ANY theory has to be respected untill we have seen the evidence.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Why does any theory have to be respected? Not all theories deserve respect. It's pure fantasy to say they do. Not all theories, or theorists are created equal.

If I pull a theory out of my butt about the reincarnation of Michaelangelo being the Ripper and living in Whitechapel because his paintings foreshadowed the Ripper killings because I can "see" it in his work.. you think that theory actually deserves to be considered?

How long precisely does "any theory" get to be strung along in front of people before we are allowed to call it the crap it is?

We have seen Dale's "evidence". He sees things in the paintings. That's not evidence, that's wishful thinking.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• I know where you are coming from but we can't discriminate every theory has to be given respect and then after we are presented with the evidence then we can attack it
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          I know where you are coming from but we can't discriminate every theory has to be given respect and then after we are presented with the evidence then we can attack it
          I disagree. Evidence schmevidence.

The fact there is a conspiracy of the highest order preventing the publication if this book is 100% proof Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper.

Comment

• A big problem is Dale has been dishonest in this thread, when he has said he has publishers ready to go and the like, if he is prepared to be dishonest here, why not in his "book".

And that's before we get to the actually BS theory, I see something in a painting [that most don't see], so a man who was historically in France and broker than even me [so broke that at times he couldn't feed himself], traveled to England at least 4 times to kill prostitutes.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
              And that's before we get to the actually BS theory, I see something in a painting [that most don't see], so a man who was historically in France and broker than even me [so broke that at times he couldn't feed himself], traveled to England at least 4 times to kill prostitutes.
              He made some good money from Annie Chapman's rings?

Comment

• Hi all,let's leave this on friendly terms like I said every theory has to be respected when the evidence is presented to back the theory then only then do we stick the boot in let's say no more on this and all remain on friendly terms.

Comment

I know where you are coming from but we can't discriminate every theory has to be given respect and then after we are presented with the evidence then we can attack it

No, every theory doesn't have to be given respect. It is your opinion that they do. That is purely your opinion. It is not fact.

Dale has had three years to flesh out his theory and he has not presented a single shred of evidence in support of it. That is evidence enough.

His theory no longer deserves an iota or shred of respect.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                  I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Any news when the books out Dale .

Comment

Any news when the books out Dale .
                      Probably the same time as when he started this thread way back when ... Never.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Now,now brother gut we have to give this a chance we've had far more stranger theories over the years.

Comment

Now,now brother gut we have to give this a chance we've had far more stranger theories over the years.
                          Not so much the theory that makes me say never as that when I read through this thread three or four times Dale clams to have got an agent and a publisher, I think twice he gives publication dates that are way way way overdue I suspect the simple answer is either he has not written a book or it is so poor that no one will touch it with a 10 foot pole.
                          G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Not so much the theory that makes me say never as that when I read through this thread three or four times Dale clams to have got an agent and a publisher, I think twice he gives publication dates that are way way way overdue I suspect the simple answer is either he has not written a book or it is so poor that no one will touch it with a 10 foot pole.
                            Are you concerned this might attract the lunatic fringe?

Comment

Are you concerned this might attract the lunatic fringe?
                              Lunatic fringe?

On casebook?

Never.
                              G U T

Comment

Any news when the books out Dale .
                                I suppose there is always the self-publishing e-book route, if he can't find a publisher...
                                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                                ---------------
                                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                                ---------------

Comment

Working...
                                X