Did a serial killer go unrecognized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    I was informed on another site the last of those was James Wildman and he died in 2005.
    He was the paperboy who witnessed Close delivering the milk to Wallace.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Wildman was 16 at the time.

Stan Reid

Comment

• So Wildman lived into his 90s.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
          And how trustworthy would any memories be if they were kids at the time and now into their 80's.
          I think I might remember that mom told me that guy at the door the other day was the one that is accused of killing his wife but I doubt I would be savvy enough to remember his emotional state.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I think I would be shocked by a story like that when I was 5 years old though and remember it today.

Stan Reid

Comment

• A 5 y/o would be 89 today; the 84th anniversary having just passed.

Stan Reid

Comment

I think I might remember that mom told me that guy at the door the other day was the one that is accused of killing his wife but I doubt I would be savvy enough to remember his emotional state.
                At that age, most all grownups seem to be pretty much alike.

Stan Reid

Comment

• That's the way I remember it anyway.

Stan Reid

Comment

At that age, most all grownups seem to be pretty much alike.
                    At age 5, everybody older than ten looked like a grownup to me.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I remember seeing killer William Cook's picture in the newspaper when I was 4.

Stan Reid

Comment

I remember seeing killer William Cook's picture in the newspaper when I was 4.
                        That was 65 years ago.
                        Last edited by sdreid; 06-01-2015, 04:40 AM.

Stan Reid

Comment

• And the guy still gives me the creeps.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Some thought both Wallace and Parry had too many alibis.

Stan Reid

Comment

Some thought both Wallace and Parry had too many alibis.
                              That thought has crossed my mind. But it may just be coincidence.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Some thought both Wallace and Parry had too many alibis.
                                Has the possibility that they were partners in the crime (and the alibis) been considered? Maybe the whole "wild goose chase" to find a nonexistent address was just to give the husband an alibi?
                                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                                ---------------
                                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                                ---------------

Comment

Working...
                                X