Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a list of arrested suspects exist and survived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a list of arrested suspects exist and survived?

Hello everyone.

After reading quite a few books and lots of documentation from this fine website, I'd be interested in looking at a list of the "160 people arrested and released (or interned)" in 1888 in relation of the Whitechapel Fiend.

Does those records ever existed? Did they survive the years? Has some thorough ripperologist created his own?

Bear in mind, I'm not looking at the suspect guide. I'm interested in the people who were actually arrested at the time of the murders.

Thank you.
    Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
    - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

When the police arrived at the scene of strides murder the 27 people who were in the yard had their names taken by the police some people have speculated that maybe this bought Kosminski into the frame when he pulled the knife on his sister two years later that list has never emerged.The late great stephen knight claimed to have had a suspects list that he got from the police files which he said was pinched from his office I think Dan Farson also had some notes that went a stray I think if these notes ever did come to light then we would be quite disappointed by the content.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Working...
    X