X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Lol!

Fisherman
    If we don't laugh about this we would cry and probley end up banging our heads at a brick wall and self harming!
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      If we don't laugh about this we would cry and probley end up banging our heads at a brick wall and self harming!
      Self harm or wall harm.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        It fits better than the Kosminski ID ! At least we know he was in a home ! with the the word sea in its name !
        Knowone confuses a gentile suspect with a jewish suspect your grasping at straws

Back to the Start

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Kosminski, by the way, was seemingly a man given to psychotic episodes.

The best,
          Fisherman
          And I trust everyone watched 'Broadmoore' on Channel FIVE tonight?

Jeff

Comment

I don't LOL, but I do often piss myself. There's been over 3,500 posts in this thread - some of them worth reading - and yet few if any really seem to have moved from their opening gambits. We certainly do seem to think we know it all and have nowt to learn from anyone else.

Yes, pinkmoon, laughter is vital.
            Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

• Originally posted by mickreed View Post
              I don't LOL, but I do often piss myself. There's been over 3,500 posts in this thread - some of them worth reading - and yet few if any really seem to have moved from their opening gambits. We certainly do seem to think we know it all and have nowt to learn from anyone else.

Yes, pinkmoon, laughter is vital.
              On a serious note this whole shawl thing damages this fascinating subject.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

On a serious note this whole shawl thing damages this fascinating subject.
                It hasn't yet, but I believe it indeed could.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• In jest to end the never-ending circles of this thread...

I am astonished that so much has been argued in the countless pages of this thread. Endless, ever repeating circles, forcing some to argue to the point of falling out.
                  I don't understand the need for repeating points when the answers are so blatantly obvious!

"I left it there for the fools but they will never find it."

He WAS too clever / cluever after all but only thanks to Aaron.

James carried the shawl / dress / table cloth / tea towel under his top hat, as his Gladstone bag was already full of ripper paraphernalia, including the diary. (Perhaps even jelly beans and yo-yos too)

We all know, and why the experts here have failed to mention it is beyond me, that it was foggy (come on people, have you never seen a ripper movie!?!) so he was able to escape after laying said cloth on the floor, killing Catherine and collecting various organs, quick dash of arsenic then off to Goulston St. for some Bansky inspired shenanigans.

Unfortunately, he was disturbed by a incoherant, masturbating Polish Jew, so dropped his makeshift organ knapsack on the floor. This was seized upon by said Polish Jew as he needed to clean himself up, somewhat. After all, who would be seen dead running around the streets of Whitechapel covered in semen?

Walking home, suitably relieved, he bumps into a friendly policeman who remarks on the fine cloth he carries. "Keep it sir. Give it the wife. Some bloke in top hat, Gladstone bag and swirling fog around his ankles dropped it."

Case closed.
                  Do I win a prize?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iannocenti View Post
                    I am astonished that so much has been argued in the countless pages of this thread. Endless, ever repeating circles, forcing some to argue to the point of falling out.
                    I don't understand the need for repeating points when the answers are so blatantly obvious!

James carried the shawl / dress / table cloth / tea towel under his top hat, as his Gladstone bag was already full of ripper paraphernalia, including the diary. (Perhaps even jelly beans and yo-yos too)

We all know, and why the experts here have failed to mention it is beyond me, that it was foggy (come on people, have you never seen a ripper movie!?!) so he was able to escape after laying said cloth on the floor, killing Catherine and collecting various organs, quick dash of arsenic then off to Goulston St. for some Bansky inspired shenanigans.

Unfortunately, he was disturbed by a incoherant, masturbating Polish Jew, so dropped his makeshift organ knapsack on the floor. This was seized upon by said Polish Jew as he needed to clean himself up, somewhat. After all, who would be seen dead running around the streets of Whitechapel covered in semen?

Walking home, suitably relieved, he bumps into a friendly policeman who remarks on the fine cloth he carries. "Keep it sir. Give it the wife. Some bloke in top hat, Gladstone bag and swirling fog around his ankles dropped it."

Case closed.
                    Do I win a prize?
                    I've certainly seen less convincing arguments getting the seal of approval from some.

Well done, sir, but for one thing. Aaron would have had to walk to Cheshunt to meet said copper.
                    Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                      It hasn't yet, but I believe it indeed could.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                      Just wait till the lunatic Fringe turn up.

Comment

• Darn, darn, darn!
                        Did Kosminski have a 15 speed Raleigh Racer?

I jest, but the way this thread has carried on, it's laughable! The same points argued over and over and over.....

Comment

Case closed.
                          Do I win a prize?
                          No prize I'm afraid my story about the yfronts and the badger tamer was far more believable

Comment

Darn, darn, darn!
                            Did Kosminski have a 15 speed Raleigh Racer?

I jest, but the way this thread has carried on, it's laughable! The same points argued over and over and over.....
                            Maybe a chopper!

Comment

• Hi,

I dont think the shawl controversy endangers anything. The same as all the other theories put forward endanger anything. I think in a very real sense these things are valuable because they make us all think and take stock. If at the end they are discarded and devalued, they are not on their own. They have merely served their purpose.

Best wishes.

Comment

• Pfffft,
                                I believe badger tamers did not frequent Whitechapel of 1888 and the mtdna has proven no M&S Y fronts were harmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X