Jack The Ripper Revealed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrB,

I'm always open minded, but I'm not gonna sugar coat things, sometimes being a cynic is the way to go.

Jaden
    “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Why didn't I think to go with blow hole
      If possible, you should always go with the blowhole.
      “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
        Thank you Jaden, for not ripping me a new one. I feel mean now, but I couldn't resist. You are very kind, and on the unknowability (or unprovability, at any rate) of the Ripper, I'm inclined to agree with you.

Sincerely

HF
        You're welcome, just 'cause today I'm feeling nice. I've read some comments by people all over the world saying the Jack The Ripper case is closed, cleary everyone besides us all, are convinced that it's been solved.

Comment

Don't worry Jaden, they'll all forget about this soon enough, when the next solution is unveiled in five years time....

Comment

Don't worry Jaden, they'll all forget about this soon enough, when the next solution is unveiled in five years time....

Someone really has to go against this false announce, make clear that this research they did is nonesense.

Comment

You know, I've been sitting here imagining a scenario.

Some dude I do not know researches my family history, tracks me down and either telephones me or knocks on my door and says something like:

"I reckon your ancestor was Jack the Ripper. How do you feel about giving me a DNA sample so that I can prove it. I'll then write a book and make loads of money telling the world that you are related to Jack the Ripper".

It was once suggested that I might be related to Cilla Black - and that was hard enough to swallow.

Comment

I don't think it will be 5 years though, I understand that the next "solved" points the finger at Maybrick's brother. And more to come naming Bury.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  I don't think it will be 5 years though, I understand that the next "solved" points the finger at Maybrick's brother. And more to come naming Bury.
                  I agree with what you're saying Gut although I wouldn't lump Bury who I regard as a serious suspect with any suspect to do with the diary or that bloody shawl.

Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                    You know, I've been sitting here imagining a scenario.

Some dude I do not know researches my family history, tracks me down and either telephones me or knocks on my door and says something like:

"I reckon your ancestor was Jack the Ripper. How do you feel about giving me a DNA sample so that I can prove it. I'll then write a book and make loads of money telling the world that you are related to Jack the Ripper".

It was once suggested that I might be related to Cilla Black - and that was hard enough to swallow.
                    That'd be the worst case scenario, my friend.
                    If that'd happen to me I'd be like "cool story bro, changed my life"
                    I don't even wanna know who I'm related to.
                    I feel sorry for the people that are actually related to JTR, whoever he might be.

Jaden

Comment

Working...
                    X