No announcement yet.

MJK1 and MJK3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM - Of course its again convenient to some to use this explanation of an edited version to explain important issue not being mentioned. i.e missing heart !

On the sixth page of his notes Bond mentions that 'the heart was absent.' Phillips did not mention this as undoubtedly he felt it best not to make this fact public.
    SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• TM - You cant compare this to Millers Court he had more time and was under less pressure besides her murder was totally different to Kelly`s murder,

I don't really understand what you are trying to say here. The mortuary autopsy on Kelly was quite lengthy and the written reports were compiled afterwards from notes made when the examination was conducted. There would be plenty of time available to write any autopsy report.
      SPE

Comment

• TM - Well unlike you I am have not become immersed or brainwashed into believing facts, which have now clearly been proved to be not as we have been led to believe.

It may sound a bit pompous of me to say this, but I feel that my own contributions to this case have provided a lot more than yours have.

I have not 'become immersed or brainwashed' into believing any facts 'which have now clearly been proved to be not as we have been led to believe.'

However, I have never peddled nonsense such as you do.
        SPE

Comment

• Unfortunately...

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
          Hi Stewart,
          Thanks
          Who was the photographer of Eddowes who you speak of, if you don't mind me asking?
          Unfortunately I am not in a position to name the photographer who took the Eddowes photographs as the relevant material is not mine.
          SPE

Comment

• Hi All

Sorry I made a mistake in my first post. Joseph Martin was the brother of John Martin.

Stewart, will the info regarding Eddowes's photographer be revealed by the owner of the pic?

Also do you think it possible that a photographer kept any pics of the victims?
            Last edited by Natasha; 08-29-2014, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
              TM - Well unlike you I am have not become immersed or brainwashed into believing facts, which have now clearly been proved to be not as we have been led to believe.

It may sound a bit pompous of me to say this, but I feel that my own contributions to this case have provided a lot more than yours have.

I have not 'become immersed or brainwashed' into believing any facts 'which have now clearly been proved to be not as we have been led to believe.'

However, I have never peddled nonsense such as you do.
              You have peddled more than you fair share !

I think you have a short memory viz a viz Tumblety.

But I am not going to get into a slanging match with you. But the saying people in glass houses, come to mind.

Comment

• Yeah,

Backing down is a wise move Trevor.

Monty
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

TM - Of course its again convenient to some to use this explanation of an edited version to explain important issue not being mentioned. i.e missing heart !

On the sixth page of his notes Bond mentions that 'the heart was absent.' Phillips did not mention this as undoubtedly he felt it best not to make this fact public.
                  Yes we know the heart was absent at the post mortem that's not in dispute.

How do you know what Phillips felt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                    Yeah,

Backing down is a wise move Trevor.

Monty
                    You clearly dont know me as well as you think

Comment

• And I thank the Lord for that.

Monty
                      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Why is it?

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                        You have peddled more than you fair share !
                        I think you have a short memory viz a viz Tumblety.
                        Why is it that people like you always resort to the 'Tumblety card' and fail to mention all the other work (Letters From Hell, Sourcebook, etc.) I have done?

I should merely add that it was my first published book and was a suspect oriented book and not a reference work as such. Until then Tumblety was unknown in 'Ripper world' and I introduced a new and genuine suspect - named by Littlechild (not me) and it was a book that introduced much other new information.

I appreciate that you have struggled to find anything new at all and have resorted to semantics and very odd personal interpretations of known references. The general scorn you seem to attract should tell you something.

You are simply not worth getting into a slanging match with. Get a life.
                        SPE

Comment

Why is it that people like you always resort to the 'Tumblety card' and fail to mention all the other work (Letters From Hell, Sourcebook, etc.) I have done?

I should merely add that it was my first published book and was a suspect oriented book and not a reference work as such. Until then Tumblety was unknown in 'Ripper world' and I introduced a new and genuine suspect - named by Littlechild (not me) and it was a book that introduced much other new information.

I appreciate that you have struggled to find anything new at all and have resorted to semantics and very odd personal interpretations of known references. The general scorn you seem to attract should tell you something.

I really couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Struggled to find anything new hmmmmmm. No struggle at all Stewart even Stevie Wonder could see the flaws in these old accepted theories. Its a shame others cant or dont want to.

I have a life and its a good one thank you. Perhaps we could meet for lunch one day

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                              I really couldn't have said it better.
                              Closing ranks how pathetic !

Comment

• Use your orbs...

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                                How do you know what Phillips felt?
                                Use your orbs, read, and internalize. We know from Phillips' exchange with Wynne Baxter at the Chapman inquest that he felt that 'it was a great pity' to give detailed medical evidence. Hence my statement that Phillips undoubtedly felt it best not to give such evidence.
                                SPE

Comment

Working...
                                X