MJK1 and MJK3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
    There are far too many experts on this case now.

The above poster has been, I believe, called an expert in this field. But when he makes basic errors such as the above post it is difficult to understand why.
    Indeed. Phillips wrote the PM report on Kelly just as he did on McKenzie. And Bond was called in by Anderson on the McKenzie murder as well. Brown accompanied Phillips at both.

This entire site has turned into a joke because of a handful of agenda based zealots.
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-27-2014, 11:59 AM.
    Best Wishes,
    Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
      I should also mention that in determining the finger or thumb in MJK 3 the deciding factor comes from Dr Bonds PM report

"The right thumb showed a small superficial incision about 1 in long, with extravasation of blood in the skin & there were several abrasions on the back of the hand moreover showing the same condition"

Are any of these injuries shown in MJK 3 ?
      MJK's right thumb is not on view in MJK1 or MJK3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
        Hello GUT,

Many thanks for the extremely useful information you have supplied via this post and since. It is most appreciated. Also thank you to Monty for providing very useful pics of old cameras.

May I follow up with a question relating?

Would it, in your valued opinion, have been possible to have used a glass plate camera, hand held, at the low angle assumed used on MJK3?..or would one have to have used the 1ft tripod type of stand?Because I am not sure if the shorter FIXED tripod, with camera upon it, would have been sufficiently high for the photo we see.

Many thanks again GUT

best wishes

Phil
        Anything is possible, but I would think that they would look for a work around instead, maybe sit the camera on a box or something, these cameras were really not handheld and exposure times were fairly long, in a room probably without flash maybe a few seconds.

If you have a camera with adjustable shutter speeds take a photo at even 1 second hand held and look at the "fuzziness" from camera shake. Then remember these cameras were multitudes of times heavier.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• No 'Triangle' on the hand so I think we can put that one to bed.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00079.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	665621

And the first page of Doctor Bonds report.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00041.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	269.1 KB
ID:	665622

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
            Indeed. Phillips wrote the PM report on Kelly just as he did on McKenzie. And Bond was called in by Anderson on the McKenzie murder as well. Brown accompanied Phillips at both.

This entire site has turned into a joke because of a handful of agenda based zealots.
            Yes and most of their agendas is to prop up the old theories with weak arguments !

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
              There are far too many experts on this case now.

The above poster has been, I believe, called an expert in this field. But when he makes basic errors such as the above post it is difficult to understand why.
              You are right there are far to many experts in this case. Experts who have now been proved wrong in recent years. Experts who have nailed their colors to the mast, and now as a result of new finds etc find their positions in Ripperolgy now untennable.

In the case of Kelly the notes at the post mortem were taken down by Hebbert. Phillips and Bond were both present. One of the doctors thereafter had to prepare a post mortem report, that person was Bond we know that because we have that report.

From that report he prepared his second report to Anderson

There was no need for Phillips to prepare a report. As stated his inquest testimony stops short of introducing any post mortem report.

Now if you have anything to add to that perhaps you would come back long enough to explain and discuss, instead of flitting in an out as you do making snide comments and then disappearing. Comments which you are clearly directing at me.

I am more than happy to stand toe to toe with you and debate some of these contentious issues. The gauntlet is down. will you pick it up ?

Comment

• "We have that report".

Looks like your posts are being passed over Rob.

Monty
                Last edited by Monty; 08-27-2014, 04:22 PM.
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                  Hello Richardh,

Thank you for this... in the rush of all the posts last night I missed this and others. My apologies.

Is it possible to zoom further in on the triangle and the hand without creating too much distortion?

My appreciation for your splendid efforts :-)

best wishes

Phil
                  It does look more of a thumb, there's a definite space between finger and ' thumb' here, in my opinion.
                  What is clearer, and I did try and show it in my photographs that I put up, but everyone chose to ignore, the pattern of the cloth behind the hand. There is a distinct woven pattern in the background , and it shows up really well here.
                  There is no material hanging down from the table in MJK1.

Comment

• Hi All,

Anyone who thinks they discern a common point of reference between MJK1 and MJK3 is delusional.

Regards,

Simon
                    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• [ATTACH]16163[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        "We have that report".

Monty
                        No more than he deserves.
                        It still looks like a thumb to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda Sumner View Post
                          It does look more of a thumb, there's a definite space between finger and ' thumb' here, in my opinion.
                          What is clearer, and I did try and show it in my photographs that I put up, but everyone chose to ignore, the pattern of the cloth behind the hand. There is a distinct woven pattern in the background , and it shows up really well here.
                          There is no material hanging down from the table in MJK1.
                          Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your responses. Again though, be aware...responding to me with even civility will win you no (box) Brownie points- I am sure that after a while you will get told that your poor electronic copy of the photo, or your low resolution screen- or richardh's for that matter- or anyone else's- just isnt up to scratch- followed by an insipidly aimed written swipe, Watch the birdie! :-)

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
                          khnd regards

Phil
                          Last edited by Phil Carter; 08-27-2014, 04:53 PM.
                          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                          Accountability? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                            "We have that report".

Monty
                            I'd be surprised if they wasn't. Why look at good quality images when low resolution images where you can see what ever you want to in them will do.

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                              Hi All,

Anyone who thinks they discern a common point of reference between MJK1 and MJK3 is delusional.

Regards,

Simon
                              Hi Simon,

I'm going dangerously out on a limb here, but nevertheless willing to bet there's no more toys left in your pram.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

• Hi Rob,

That's an amazing coincidence, because a couple of days ago I thought exactly the same about you.

Strange old world, isn't it, full of odd connections?

Regards,

Simon
                                Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Working...
                                X