MJK1 and MJK3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    Certainly not a split femur. Had there been such an injury Dr Bond would have noted it in his report.
    I would have thought so, but since he didn`t bother to mention where the absent heart was located, in his report, maybe we shouldn`t be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
      I would have thought so, but since he didn`t bother to mention where the absent heart was located, in his report, maybe we shouldn`t be surprised.
      Oh dear he we go again suggesting the doctors got it wrong. Just so the old theories remain intact

First Dr Brown with the apron piece.

Now Dr Bond. With not one but two glaring omissions.

These explanations are wearing thin now every time a big hole is exposed out come the repair men

Comment

Oh dear he we go again suggesting the doctors got it wrong. Just so the old theories remain intact

First Dr Brown with the apron piece.

Now Dr Bond. With not one but two glaring omissions.

These explanations are wearing thin now every time a big hole is exposed out come the repair men
        No, Trev.
        You`re digging your own holes.

It was you who said the heart was located but not mentioned by Bond.
        Just like this split femur.

Comment

If a femur was split, and according to some, with a hatchet, it would have been mentioned in the postmortem report.
          The heart was missing, according to that report, and I have no reason to believe otherwise. Many people wrote a lot of things about what went on in that room, but Bond's report was taken at the scene and at the time he inspected the body. I think he was fairly thorough in his observations, but of course not as thorough as modern reporting is today
          He stated that only a knife blade was used. He mentioned no other weapons at the time, and I think he would have done, had he thought so.

Comment

No, Trev.
            You`re digging your own holes.

It was you who said the heart was located but not mentioned by Bond.
            Just like this split femur.
            Yes I did and no one produced anything conclusive to the contrary about the heart. So to coin a medical term "Its a no brainer"

As to the split femur it is not I who mentioned this in the first instance I am merely commenting on the fact that the photo does not show a split femur nor is a split femur mentioned in any medical report.

Destroy this mystery a piece at a time soon the whole thing will crumble

Comment

Thank you I try to be when people will allow me to be so

As to Nick Warren, and what he sees. He clearly had good eyes sight must have gone to specsavers, because I cant see anything resembling a specific human body part. Certainly not a split femur. Had there been such an injury Dr Bond would have noted it in his report.

I should also mention that in determining the finger or thumb in MJK 3 the deciding factor comes from Dr Bonds PM report

"The right thumb showed a small superficial incision about 1 in long, with extravasation of blood in the skin & there were several abrasions on the back of the hand moreover showing the same condition"

Are any of these injuries shown in MJK 3 ?
              Hello Trevor,

The hand in MJK3 that is visible is supposed to be her left hand. The right hand thumb issue is suggesting that it's not her hand at all.
              In both photographs the right hand is not visible, but in the postmortem report it was stated that the arm was lying away from the body, on the mattress with her fist clenched. Those injuries cannot be seen in that photograph.
              I agree, I cannot see anything human like in MJK3, the femur looks like a pair of long tongs to me. If it was bone, where's the marrow? There is no obvious ball or socket.
              I can''t imagine JtR sawing and cutting bone and digging out marrow as well as everything else he did, without creating quite a bit of noise. Neither would it have been easy to do all that while the bone was still attached to the body, but what do I know?

Regards

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda Sumner View Post
                If a femur was split, and according to some, with a hatchet, it would have been mentioned in the postmortem report.
                The heart was missing, according to that report, and I have no reason to believe otherwise. Many people wrote a lot of things about what went on in that room, but Bond's report was taken at the scene and at the time he inspected the body. I think he was fairly thorough in his observations, but of course not as thorough as modern reporting is today
                He stated that only a knife blade was used. He mentioned no other weapons at the time, and I think he would have done, had he thought so.
                Hi Amanda
                Yes, I agree with you on both counts. The heart was missing and unaccountable, and the femur was not split.
                Although, I believe Bond noted that the body was naked, when we can all see a chemise in the photo.

But regarding the femur, it is worth thinking about Nick Warren`s comments, as he knows his stuff and is of course, a surgeon. Just as Trevor Marriott is a Police Detective and we should heed his words .... wait a minute ... (only kidding Trev!!)

Comment

• Hello Trevor,

I hate to state the obvious here, but seeing as Bond specifically referred to cuts and abrasions on the right hand- one would have thought he would state similar injuries to the LEFT hand no?

Excuse my pointing it out for the 2nd time- and I have asked for a close up of richardh, of the VERY CLEAR triangle on the left hand. I have done my own close up but want to see it through richardh's excellently clear shot.

Because that will tell you all what you need to know about that photograph.

Or was Bond negligent yet again? Talk about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing!

Phil
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                  Accountability? ....

Comment

• Off the top of my head. Bonds report is not a full post-mortem report but just notes. I would expect a post-mortem report to be a lot more detailed like the ones we have for Mckenzie and the Pinchin Street Torso.

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda Sumner View Post
                      Hello Trevor,

The hand in MJK3 that is visible is supposed to be her left hand. The right hand thumb issue is suggesting that it's not her hand at all.
                      In both photographs the right hand is not visible, but in the postmortem report it was stated that the arm was lying away from the body, on the mattress with her fist clenched. Those injuries cannot be seen in that photograph.
                      I agree, I cannot see anything human like in MJK3, the femur looks like a pair of long tongs to me. If it was bone, where's the marrow? There is no obvious ball or socket.
                      I can''t imagine JtR sawing and cutting bone and digging out marrow as well as everything else he did, without creating quite a bit of noise. Neither would it have been easy to do all that while the bone was still attached to the body, but what do I know?

Regards

Amanda
                      Hi Amanda
                      As I said in a previous post to me it looks like a right hand based on the table being a bed and the body being removed from the bed and placed by the side. If the body was removed then that photograph would not be consistent with the report showing the position of the body in any event would it ?

The flesh on the right thigh was removed right down to the bone so right hand right thigh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
                        Off the top of my head. Bonds report is not a full post-mortem report but just notes. I would expect a post-mortem report to be a lot more detailed like the ones we have for Mckenzie and the Pinchin Street Torso.

Rob
                        Rob
                        Even if the post mortem report is incomplete and having read it I find it hard to accept that fact, not forgetting Dr Hibbert was scribing for him.

Then he has come up short again with the report to Anderson. Could this really be so in such a high profile murder forming part of such a high profile series of murders ?

Would you not have not thought that they would have ensured that every I was dotted and evert t crossed?

As I have said before when holes are exposed out come the repair men and women !

Comment

• "As I have said before when holes are exposed out come the repair men and women ! "

Yep, the Cowboys are out.

Monty
                          Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Rob
                            Even if the post mortem report is incomplete and having read it I find it hard to accept that fact, not forgetting Dr Hibbert was scribing for him.

Then he has come up short again with the report to Anderson. Could this really be so in such a high profile murder forming part of such a high profile series of murders ?

Would you not have not thought that they would have ensured that every I was dotted and evert t crossed?
                            As I have said before when holes are exposed out come the repair men and women !
                            Trevor,

I am presuming a full post-mortem report by Doctor Phillips would answer all the questions and cross the T's and dot the I's. Unfortunately one hasn't survived and we can only speculate whether it did or did not.
                            I am fairly certain Bonds report is not as complete as it should be by my reading of it.

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
                              Trevor,

I am presuming a full post-mortem report by Doctor Phillips would answer all the questions and cross the T's and dot the I's. Unfortunately one hasn't survived and we can only speculate whether it did or did not.
                              I am fairly certain Bonds report is not as complete as it should be by my reading of it.

Rob
                              Indeed, as Bagster Phillips was the Divisional Surgeon for H division, not Bond, the onus was on him to compile the post-mortem report.

Something Trevor, as ex 'on the job', should be aware of.

Monty
                              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                                Indeed, as Bagster Phillips was the Divisional Surgeon for H division, not Bond, the onus was on him to compile the post-mortem report.

Something Trevor, as ex 'on the job', should be aware of.

Monty
                                Whatever, but it doesn't excuse the constant use of the term errors and omissions by highly qualified and well educated persons as an excuse by some so as not to accept the obvious.

Now if you haven't anything constructive to add to this topic then I would suggest you zip it. There is enough clowns in this circus as it is without you joining. Of course perhaps changing your name to Co Co might be more apt in your case!

Comment

Working...
                                X