Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Stop it.....open mind please
    I'll stick to logic and reason, thanks.

Comment

least could this finally be case closed.
      Probably not as this thread is heavy on imagination and supposition, light on evidence or fact. If the money and sales of the book was really the secondary concern then post one would have been "here is conclusive evidence that makes Van Gogh a viable suspect beyond argument". We have not had that.

In fact we have not had anything in this thread to differentiate this thread from any of the other equally "final" solutions to the case that chose a random famous person and stretched wishful thinking to exceptional lengths in the hope that showing a guy COULD have possibly travelled around the world means he infact did.

And yes. Each complication offered to the narrative is an extraordinary claim that requires it's own extraordinary evidence. Otherwise this is nothing more than an unfounded slur on the artist and his enabling/sponsoring brother for whom we have no reason to assume suspicion.

I think this will just bring us a little closer to imaginative people running out of celebrity suspects. But there is a long way to go...
      There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

• An old suspect is given new life
        David Andersen
        Author of 'BLOOD HARVEST'
        (My Hunt for Jack The Ripper)

Comment

Please don't mock we've not even seen the book yet I hope I don't get mocked when my book finally comes out.
          Pink

I promise I will not mock you.

Ridicule, belittle, laugh at .... no promises.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Pink

I promise I will not mock you.

Ridicule, belittle, laugh at .... no promises.
            You will be sorry when this turns out to be the answer after all this time we are due a result on this I've got a feeling this is it.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• He's Done It!
              He's Solved The Case!
              And In A Big Way!

Comment

• Hello pinkmoon,

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                Stop it.....open mind please
                not in this case, sorry. The whole Vincent dunnit thing is a joke, and not a good one I might add.

Best wishes,

Boris
                ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

• Originally posted by bolo View Post
                  Hello pinkmoon,

not in this case, sorry. The whole Vincent dunnit thing is a joke, and not a good one I might add.

Best wishes,

Boris
                  Heritic ,nonbeliever he shall be stoned to death....I'm going to give it a chance the evidence might be so good we can have a case closed party ....exciting times.
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Heritic ,nonbeliever he shall be stoned to death....I'm going to give it a chance the evidence might be so good we can have a case closed party ....exciting times.
                    Case closed party sounds good, I'm game.

Hope the culprit is a celebrity and not just some ordinary East Ender.

Comment

Case closed party sounds good, I'm game.

Hope the culprit is a celebrity and not just some ordinary East Ender.
                      The only problem is if this case is solved we need to find a new hobby so it's a toss up between researching bigfoot or the loch ness monster better wait till the case is solved first.

Comment

• I'd probably research Hinterkaifeck more.

Very special case, a whole farmer family got wiped out over night by an unknown killer who then obviously stayed at the farm for at least a few days and even milked the cows... this happened in Bavaria/Germany at the early hours of April 1st, 1922. The murderer never got caught but there are several theories concerning his identity.

Wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck .

The case still grips me... I've read about it first when I was 10 and it does not cease to fascinate (and terrify) me.

Comment

• Stop it.....open mind please
                          I am in possession of a replica naval dirk, a full-sized feller's axe, and any number of blunt-objects (including a 1950's Austin 3lb Hammer)...

Please name your exploratory tool of choice, and I'll be more than delighted to oblige...

Ever at your service

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                            I am in possession of a replica naval dirk, a full-sized feller's axe, and any number of blunt-objects (including a 1950's Austin 3lb Hammer)...

Please name your exploratory tool of choice, and I'll be more than delighted to oblige...

Ever at your service

Dave
                            You could tempt me with a chainsaw Dave.

Comment

I'd probably research Hinterkaifeck more.

Very special case, a whole farmer family got wiped out over night by an unknown killer who then obviously stayed at the farm for at least a few days and even milked the cows... this happened in Bavaria/Germany at the early hours of April 1st, 1922. The murderer never got caught but there are several theories concerning his identity.

Wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck .

The case still grips me... I've read about it first when I was 10 and it does not cease to fascinate (and terrify) me.
                              Agatha Christie. No reason to suspect her, no records of her being there and no reason to slur her name. But allow me to tell you at length that I have evidence, but not offer that evidence, which will solve this in a BIG way! Have an open mind! The stuff you have not evaluated yet might be really good!

On a more serious note, thank you for that fascinating link.
                              There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTomKent View Post
                                Agatha Christie. No reason to suspect her, no records of her being there and no reason to slur her name. But allow me to tell you at length that I have evidence, but not offer that evidence, which will solve this in a BIG way! Have an open mind! The stuff you have not evaluated yet might be really good!

On a more serious note, thank you for that fascinating link.
                                Personally I think Hercule would be a better bet than Dame Agatha.
                                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X