Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic research. Case solved.

Comment

• Does this mean all of the victims died of an 'art attack? Eh, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
        Does this mean all of the victims died of an 'art attack? Eh, eh?
        Please don't mock we've not even seen the book yet I hope I don't get mocked when my book finally comes out.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          Please don't mock we've not even seen the book yet I hope I don't get mocked when my book finally comes out.
          Lighten up, Francis.

Comment

• =Harry D;300928]Lighten up, Francis.[/QUOTE]

This gentleman has obviously got some facts and evidence for us so we should treat it with respect why do people always mock the unknown.People laughed at the Wright brothers yet they flew people laughed when Kennedy said he would put a man on the moon before the decade was out.If someone told us in the 1970s that America would have a black president we would have laughed if people told us the Berlin wall would come down we would have laughed so why can't we accept a mentally ill painter who was quite handy with a knife been a serial killer.
            Last edited by pinkmoon; 07-30-2014, 10:37 AM.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
              This gentleman has obviously got some facts and evidence for us so we should treat it with respect why do people always mock the unknown.People laughed at the Wright brothers yet they flew people laughed when Kennedy said he would put a man on the moon before the decade was out.If someone told us in the 1970s that America would have a black president we would have laughed if people told us the Berlin wall would come down we would have laughed so why can't we accept a mentally ill painter who was quite handy with a knife been a serial killer.
              FYI, my "joke" wasn't aimed at the theory itself. Just a bit of harmless fun that anyone without a sense of humour transplant would've taken in good spirit. Unless you're on a Mickey Take yourself, then consider myself trolled. The theory that Van Gogh was the Ripper (or even a viable suspect), however, is laughable enough without needing my assistance. I sincerely doubt that the author has any compelling evidence no matter how hard he tries to shill his book on here.

Comment

FYI, my "joke" wasn't aimed at the theory itself. Just a bit of harmless fun that anyone without a sense of humour transplanted've taken in good spirit. Unless you're on a Mickey Take yourself, then consider myself trolled. The theory that Van Gogh was the Ripper (or even a viable suspect), however, is laughable enough without needing my assistance. I sincerely doubt that the author has any compelling evidence no matter how hard he tries to shill his book on here.
                We have to give the man a chance he has done one of two things solved this case or has just made it all up so untill we have seen the evidence we have to keep an open mind.we know old Vincent sufferd from poor mental health and we know he was violent and a man who cuts of his own ear is capable of anything in my eyes.we need to buy this book when is it out???
                Last edited by pinkmoon; 07-30-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
                  Jack the Ripper died on this date, July 29, 1890.

It was suicide. Vincent van Gogh shot himself in the stomach on the 27th and died at around 1:00 a.m on the 29th.

Sometimes when serial killers are not caught and they’ve stopped killing, they choose to make themselves their final murder. Vincent was like this.

Portrait of Van Gogh by John Russell

Dale Larner
                  you're nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    you're nuts
                    Are you saying nuts to old Vincent who was or nuts to the gentleman who has proposed old Vincent as our killer

Comment

• Ah, the wannabe suspect book.....

http://vincentaliasjack.com/

Do we have our killer? You decide.

Everyone can have their obsession I guess. I'm sure money has nothing at all to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally View Post
                        Ah, the wannabe suspect book.....

http://vincentaliasjack.com/

Do we have our killer? You decide.

Everyone can have their obsession I guess. I'm sure money has nothing at all to do with it.
                        Money has always come secondary when people research this subject...can't wait for the book excited to say the least could this finally be case closed.

Comment

• I'm the Ripper and so's my wife.
                          ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

• Originally posted by bolo View Post
                            I'm the Ripper and so's my wife.
                            I will not take the bait

Comment

• Why didn't Vinny just send his own ear to the press?

Comment

Why didn't Vinny just send his own ear to the press?
                                Stop it.....open mind please

Comment

Working...
                                X