Post Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Rankings

Many of us who post have terms beneath their user names, such as "Cadet" and "Chief Inspector." Is there a list of available titles and, if so, how are the rankings assigned? I have no complaints, just curious. Thanks.

I'm not sure but I am pretty sure there is a list, or maybe I just nutted it out by watching..

I works off your post count (posts in some areas don't count Pub Talk is one) your next step will be constable at 100 posts. Then from memory Detective at 500.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      I'm not sure but I am pretty sure there is a list, or maybe I just nutted it out by watching..

I works off your post count (posts in some areas don't count Pub Talk is one) your next step will be constable at 100 posts. Then from memory Detective at 500.
      I think I became a "Constable" at either 50 or 100, and am currently a "Detective" at 200+ posts, so you may be thinking of "Sergeant" at the 500 mark, Gutster.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
        I think I became a "Constable" at either 50 or 100, and am currently a "Detective" at 200+ posts, so you may be thinking of "Sergeant" at the 500 mark, Gutster.
        Yep probably.

Funny 1st time I found casebook I thought it was only for police given all the ranks.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Cadet = 1 to 49.
          Constable 50 to 99
          Detective 100 to 499
          Sergeant 500 to 999
          Inspector 1000 to 1499
          Chief Inspector 1500 to 1999
          Superintendent 2000 to 2999
          Assistant Commissioner 3000 to 3999
          Commissioner* 4000+

*sadly spelt incorrectly!
          I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Working...
          X