View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Assistant Commissioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert St Devil View Post
I am on the fence re: the authenticity of DEAR BOSS and SAUCY JACKY. My wonder is: WHERE IS THE MJK LETTER?

There were enough hints to make the police consider those letters as coming from the murderer. Two letters within a week show an eagerness, intended or not, to be involved in the case. So I question why there wasnt any braggadocious letter put forth about the most heinous of the murders. I mean, i am certain that there were those false report or joke letters. I am talking about a letter that raised suspicions. A letter that talked a out leaving "a lovely mess", or "she had such lovely singing voice until i took it from her", or anything taking some credit for the murder that (supposedly) ends them all. Not receiving more eager letters around Nov 8 throws shade on the authenticity of DB and SJ.
There are lots of reasons to wonder about the authenticity of these 2 missives and few to reconcile with a belief that they were from any murderer.

The fact that senior investigators connected these 2 letters by author and suggested a possible author who killed no-one is one reason.

From Hell is the only one with suggestive "meat" on it.

cheers