Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
    Hi.
    Casebook is the worlds best crime site, it has/had a lot of credibility, it has been a joy to belong to this site,for all the years I have, very informative, and very entertaining.
    But seriously Pierre is turning this site into a farce, If the said gentleman has something'worthwhile' to say, let him post , or if he intends to publish in the future, fair enough, but to continue to post in the way he does , is extremely childish, very annoying, and insults the intelligence of fellow members.
    I have seen many posters like him , over the years, but none so prolific in their postings, I find it amusing , albeit irritating, but my fear is for the continuation of Casebook, as surely prospective new members, are somewhat perplexed by this non informative method.
    Regards Richard.
    It's really quite simple - if you don't like what he posts, or threads he starts, don't reply. The more of you that do this the merrier. Also means less insults flying around.
    Just because he started another thread, does not stop you from using the site, using other threads, starting your own threads.

Comment

Hi.
      Nothing prevents me from using this site , I have been a member since around 1999, I was simply making an observation, that Trolling, and silliness , do nothing to encourage fresh blood[ excuse the pun] from becoming members , and contributors.
      Regards Richard.

Comment

I wonder why some feel the need to defend Pierre.

Do they really believe hs drivel or simple defend his right to free speech whilst wanting to deny those that oppose him that same right?
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          I wonder why some feel the need to defend Pierre.

Do they really believe hs drivel or simple defend his right to free speech whilst wanting to deny those that oppose him that same right?
          I'm not defending him.
          Just bored of the pathetic jibes and comments from some people.
          If I don't like a thread, I just move onto the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by evertonmarc View Post
            I'm not defending him.
            Just bored of the pathetic jibes and comments from some people.
            If I don't like a thread, I just move onto the next one.
            which is your right.

What isn't is to tell others that they must do what you do.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              which is your right.

What isn't is to tell others that they must do what you do.
              Whatever GUT, you carry on my friend.

Pierre, going back to this thread and the "metaphorical" comment.....Are you saying he actually suggests his real name, or is he/she hinting they are to do with the police (in some capacity).
              That's a pretty bold statement if its to do with his actual name.
              Also, when you say name, do you mean his surname? Or his full name?

Comment

Dear Evertonmarc,

I feel it was clear from Pierre's replies that there is information which he interoperates as giving the full name. the actual name is not present, if I am wrong on this I am sure he will correct it.

This could be like The Lord Mayors show letter where "nearly quarter of a mile" is said to mean 13 and 19 Miller's Court or the comment about the coach is meant to lead us to Tennyson's play naming Mary and Elizabeth.

Unfortunately for informed discussion, he has decided to keep this document secret for the time being. Sure there will be a thread at some stage.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                  Dear Evertonmarc,

I feel it was clear from Pierre's replies that there is information which he interoperates as giving the full name. the actual name is not present, if I am wrong on this I am sure he will correct it.

This could be like The Lord Mayors show letter where "nearly quarter of a mile" is said to mean 13 and 19 Miller's Court or the comment about the coach is meant to lead us to Tennyson's play naming Mary and Elizabeth.

Unfortunately for informed discussion, he has decided to keep this document secret for the time being. Sure there will be a thread at some stage.

Steve
                  Thanks Steve!

Comment

Originally posted by evertonmarc View Post
                    Whatever GUT, you carry on my friend.

Pierre, going back to this thread and the "metaphorical" comment.....Are you saying he actually suggests his real name, or is he/she hinting they are to do with the police (in some capacity).
                    That's a pretty bold statement if its to do with his actual name.
                    Also, when you say name, do you mean his surname? Or his full name?
                    Hi evertonmarc,

As I wrote, he gave the police his full name. And he used a metaphorical language to protect himself.

I will test my hypothesis of this statistically, so we will know the chance/risk of me being wrong.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                      Dear Evertonmarc,

Steve
                      Hi Steve,

Thanks for helping me consider the difference between the value of certain sources. Sometimes I don´t think about everything, but you point things out to me. The GOGMAGOG-letter is of a very different character compared to the other source. The comparison between the sources makes it clear that the value of the other source is considerably higher.

Kind regards, Pierre

Comment

• Dear All

it would appear we have the perfect analysis of evidence here,

"The GOGMAGOG-letter is of a very different character compared to the other source. The comparison between the sources makes it clear that the value of the other source is considerably higher. "

Given that we are denied looking at the evidence ourselves, who are we to judge the differences?

Now maybe I am stupid, but are we not being told that because they are different, it is more likely that the poster is right and the evidence is very strong; but what would he have said if they were alike?
                        Would that make him less likely to be right and the evidence less important?

Whats that phrase, Heads I WI tails you Lose

Comment

• Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
                          a violin playing in the background..
                          Definitely...with Miss Froy listening. And across the way in another building a stunned Raymond Burr realizes he can be seen....

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                            I can assure you that any more messages from Pierre are fake much like the ripper letters he includes in his theories. Pierre is no more. He's ceased to be. He's run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible. He is an ex-troll.

Mike
                            Yay, the first Norwegian Blue reference for 2016, may there be many more.
                            Michael Richards

Comment

• On 13 November 2015, Pierre told us that, in a letter he had found, the author, using a metaphorical language, "gives…the name of Mary Jane Kelly".

This was simply untrue.

After Pierre was forced to reveal the contents of the letter - Craig's persistence in searching for it having paid off - we discovered that the name of Mary Jane Kelly is not found in that letter in any form of language, metaphorical or otherwise, nor is even the name of "Mary" found in that letter in any form of language.

So when Pierre talks about having found someone's full name in metaphorical language in a letter, we can be confident, on the basis of his track record, that the name is not, in fact, to be found in that letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                                Hi evertonmarc,

As I wrote, he gave the police his full name. And he used a metaphorical language to protect himself.

I will test my hypothesis of this statistically, so we will know the chance/risk of me being wrong.

Regards, Pierre
                                And of course the Great Scientist can't see that

Giving his full name

And

In Metaphorical language

Are totally inconsistent with each other.

But such be someone's ability to reason in anything like a scientific fashion.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X