Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations Please

I appreciate any recommendations.

I'm finishing up a disertation, currently clocking 5,000 words. I expect it to finish at around 7-8k. I think I'll have it completed in the next week or so (after I give it to my editor (wife) for review). I'd like to see what avenues to pursue with respect to publication.

Any direction is greatly appreciated.

PDS

If it is a JtR dissertation, then "Ripperologist" is always looking for articles related to Jack the Ripper, the Whitechapel murders and investigation, and the Late Victorian era. I receive it as an electronic journal, so I'm not certain if it is also issued in print, but it looks very nice indeed.

There are also some history and literature journals devoted to the Victorian era, if your dissertation is more general in nature.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
      If it is a JtR dissertation, then "Ripperologist" is always looking for articles related to Jack the Ripper, the Whitechapel murders and investigation, and the Late Victorian era. I receive it as an electronic journal, so I'm not certain if it is also issued in print, but it looks very nice indeed.

There are also some history and literature journals devoted to the Victorian era, if your dissertation is more general in nature.
      Definately a JtR dissertation. Thanks!

PDS

Comment

Working...
      X