Unnecessary Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnecessary Apologies

First of all, I apologise for this thread.

The next time it rains, blame Transport for London, who have confessed that they are responsible for bad weather :

A busy train station in north London has been closed after its ticket hall flooded as the capital was battered by torrential rain.

Comment

I have nothing to apologise for. So I apologise for not being able to contribute to this thread

Comment

I'm sorry but I never apologize.

Comment

Transport for London are in august company. I mean, this bloke never did anything wrong :

At this rate we'll have ticket inspectors wandering through carriages and asking passengers to define The Good.

Comment

Remember the wise words of Captain (later Colonel) Nathan Brittles in John Ford's "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon": "Never apologize...it is a sign of weakness!". Sorry to remind you all about it.

Jeff

Comment

Sorry itsprobably my fault.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'm sorry, I have a cold

Comment

What a sorry excuse for a thread.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Unecessary

Unneccesary

Unnecesary

[The above are all unnecessary apologies.]
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

"Love means never having to say you're sorry".

A most memorable line from the film 'Love Story'.

Comment

"Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapik imaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu seems to be the hardest word"
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

"When hearing hoofbeats, look for horses before hunting for zebras."
                          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                          ---------------
                          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                          ---------------

Comment

Well, I apologise to someone or other for something or other.

Comment

As a white American, I apologize to the entire world for the presence of President Trump.
                              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                              ---------------
                              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                              ---------------

Comment

Working...
                              X