That annoying moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That annoying moment

when you think you"ve saved an intriguing snippet from someone's thread but you haven't, and now can't find it on the forum.
    David Wilson Professor of Criminology:
    'Connection, connection, connection. There is no such thing as coincidence when you are dealing with serial killers.'

Originally posted by Callmebill View Post
    when you think you"ve saved an intriguing snippet from someone's thread but you haven't, and now can't find it on the forum.
    If you can recall a phrase from it, the search function can find it for you. Better still if you know the author, and approximately when it was posted.
    - Ginger

Comment

I have the same problem with newspaper searches. I don't always remember to bookmark articles.
      Then I can't remember what search terms I used to find it in the first place.
      Then I find bookmarked articles don't have the indicators, so I have to try to remember where on the page it was. It can take a comically long time.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not sure I'm cut out for this research lark

All the best.

Comment

Search your browser history!
        JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
        JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
        ---------------------------------------------------
        JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
        ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

In a newspaper archive, jot down the title and date of the newspaper with the article that caught your eye. (I haven't got the hang of their clipping tool yet).
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Working...
          X