Weapons used on Mary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    Someone with a good grounding in anatomy would do just as well. I've long been interested in anatomy myself, and have studied it, almost as a "hobby", since I was a kid. Much later, as part of my degree, I took an examined module in neuroanatomy under the splendid Prof Bob Lieberman at UCL, albeit neuroanatomy is probably not going to help us much with the MJK photographs! That said, for a lay-person, I'm pretty good at telling apart my gluteus maximus from my humerus.

Hi Sam would that be your humeral-olecranon-radial head joint?

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by kjab3112 View Post
      Hi Sam would that be your humeral-olecranon-radial head joint?
      Strictly speaking, yes, Paul; more olecranon than humerus, if anything. I'll revise my metaphor, and use the more accurate version the next time
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

hi sam and henry.
        do you see the indication of a ridgeline where I have denoted the photo with yellow markings?
        Attached Files
        there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

As rigor mortis is all about muscle contraction as oxygen and nutrients run out, there will be the occasional slight twitch and movement of the muscles after death. We're not talking about the Thriller video, here, but it's not a totally static picture.
          Not to mention Sarcoplasmic reticulum
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Mary was shifted in the process?

I've never been able to understand that photograpgh.
            The cameraman would have had to have moved the bed. His position would place him between the wall and the bed facing the windows? The bed was against the wall, wasn't it? So if he's not standing on the mattress, and that shot is on a level, with what is presubably Kelly's knee, where is he other with his back to the partition?
            That means the bed was moved and perhaps Mary was shifted in the process.
            David Wilson Professor of Criminology:
            'Connection, connection, connection. There is no such thing as coincidence when you are dealing with serial killers.'

Comment

I don't think Kelly's bed needed to be moved; or not by much, if at all. It seems likely that the camera was rested on something, maybe that rolled-up blanket towards the end of the bed, aligned in the right direction, and the photo taken "remotely" so to speak.
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Jesus, that poor woman.

Comment

Just a knife

I don't think an axe is necessary. Apparently, just a knife is needed. Although I have trouble slicing a roast - probably has more to do with my cooking. Anyway the below link shows the correct use of a knife in butchery. Quite horribly similar with the wounds inflicted on Mary Kelly.
                  David Wilson Professor of Criminology:
                  'Connection, connection, connection. There is no such thing as coincidence when you are dealing with serial killers.'

Comment

I don't think Kelly's bed needed to be moved; or not by much, if at all. It seems likely that the camera was rested on something, maybe that rolled-up blanket towards the end of the bed, aligned in the right direction, and the photo taken "remotely" so to speak.
                    right behind those covers is where i have the camera too, however wondering, why one photo is wide lens and the other, uh, isn,t? i was thinking he may have had two cameras, one being a more portable variety and easier to place between the wall and bed cover.
                    there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
                      right behind those covers is where i have the camera too, however wondering, why one photo is wide lens and the other, uh, isn,t? i was thinking he may have had two cameras, one being a more portable variety and easier to place between the wall and bed cover.
                      Possibly, although I can't rule out the possibility that MJK3 was cropped.
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                      X