View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 07:21 AM
Commisioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Flynn View Post
You really are incredibly irritating. The Ripper cut his victims' throats, period. Stop trying to rewrite history, and stop trying to change the way in which we use the English language.
Itīs a pity Thomas Bond is not around, so that you could have told him off too:

"The neck was cut through the skin and other tissues right down to the vertebrae, the fifth and sixth being deeply notched."

Maybe he didnīt have your superior grip of the British language...?

Do not even go near wordings like "stop trying to rewrite history". Not after having claimed that the arteries are situated in the throat, after having said that only one of the Torso victims had organs taken out and after having claimed that all the journalists were mistaken about how the lower part of the abdomen, cut in two, was found together with Jacksons uterus.

There are two main differences between us, Gareth:

1. I have the facts and details right and you have them wrong. I do not change facts to fit my take, whereas you seemingly have no problems tweaking the arteries into the throat.

2. I donīt call you a liar and a distorter, twisting the evidence. You call me precisely that. It is a difference in how we debate and I am proud not to do it your way.

Last edited by Fisherman : 04-15-2018 at 07:32 AM.
Quick reply to this message