No announcement yet.

JonBenet Ramsey Murder case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicksy - JBR was NOT tortured. You have to get this idea out of your mind because it is untrue.

She was hit on the head (probably with the flashlight) and an hour later was strangled. NO TORTURE.

It has never been conclusively proved that she was sexually abused. There were some type of foreign material found inside the entrance to her vagina, which has been surmised COULD have come from the paintbrush handle but it could equally have been deposited from the towel that was used to wipe her.

There were abrasions on her body but they could have been made by her being dragged in the basement. The two marks were possibly made by the ends of BR's train tracks as he attempted to revive her after she fell.

I apologize for saying 'kitchen floor' when I obviously meant 'basement floor'.

"No kidnapper is going to return a body to the house, that's ludicrous"

I agree. But it is no more ludicrous than Patsy sitting down to write that ridiculous 3 page note which she assumed would fool everyone.

But I have to say, thank you for taking the time to read my theory, and make some fairly intelligent comments on it, which is more than you have done before.

If you can post your own theory which encapsules ALL the elements of this bizarre murder, then I will be interested.

And please......no intruder.

This is simply my opinion

Comment

• Just as a bit of interest. This is an opinion poll on Websleuths.

Websleuths is another forum that deals in true crime and they are far more advanced on the details of this case than we are.

(I'm assuming that the people who thought an intruder killed JBR are new to the case).

Comment

• Boulder police and prosecutors are planning a new round of DNA tests on key evidence in the unsolved 1996 murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey, the Daily Camera and 9NEWS have learned. The move com…

A disturbing police video of the JonBenet Ramsey murder scene could provide police with new clues to the death of the toddler pageant queen.

Comment

• thanks for posting. the daily camera one just confirms that not only is the DNA pretty much useless, but very well could be a red herring due to the fact that the DNA looks like its a mix from at least two different males, that the dna from the panties don't match the DNA from the long johns and the DNA "profile" entered into CODIs is bogus as such and cant be and wont find a match to anyone because it isn't any one persons DNA.

pretty much as what I feared and had posted concerns earlier.

hopefully the new round of testing comes up with something REAL!

add former DA Lacy to alex hunter on the moron, incompetent, cowardly and political game player list. so sad.
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            add former DA Lacy to alex hunter on the moron, incompetent, cowardly and political game player list. so sad.
            Yep.

For info:

Comment

• Foreign Faction

After reading Foreign Faction by Kolar, the intruder hypothesis is complete myth.

Who goes around putting items back in their exact place after using them in a home they are supposed to have intruded into?

There is zero difference between the 'intruder' profile and an occupant who lives there.
              Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                After reading Foreign Faction by Kolar, the intruder hypothesis is complete myth.

Who goes around putting items back in their exact place after using them in a home they are supposed to have intruded into?

There is zero difference between the 'intruder' profile and an occupant who lives there.
                Hi Bat

agree. but what exactly do you mean by this:

There is zero difference between the 'intruder' profile and an occupant who lives there

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• That whenever they describe this hypothetical intruder they can't give any reasons why an occupant of the house can't do those same things. In short their intruder story sounds just like, a family member.
                  Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                    That whenever they describe this hypothetical intruder they can't give any reasons why an occupant of the house can't do those same things. In short their intruder story sounds just like, a family member.
                    Ok got it. Agree. Thanks.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• There has never been any evidence of any intruder.

I've been looking on some of the other forums and it's amazing how many people are literally obsessed with this case. It's their life. They seem to be on there all day posting their theories. There is nothing they don't know about the small details of the case.

Websleuths is the best one imo. They don't really allow anyone to post accusations about intruders anymore (especially suspected people who have already been investigated by the police). The theory has long since been thoroughly explored and discarded.

Now the posts are related to the psychology of the family and who did what.

Comment

• Originally posted by louisa View Post
                        Websleuths is the best one imo. They don't really allow anyone to post accusations about intruders anymore (especially suspected people who have already been investigated by the police). The theory has long since been thoroughly explored and discarded.

Now the posts are related to the psychology of the family and who did what.
                        Nothing has been proven in this case, so for Websleuths to ban an open dialogue about all possible scenarios is pretty narrow-minded if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                          Nothing has been proven in this case, so for Websleuths to ban an open dialogue about all possible scenarios is pretty narrow-minded if you ask me.
                          It would seem that way to those who have not truly studied the case in depth.

They have already spent years on the intruder theory - looked at all the suspects and looked at the evidence from every angle and have come to an obvious conclusion. There probably seems little point in continuing to go round in circles with it.

They basically solved the crime (as did the Grand Jury) and now the discussion is mainly about the psychology of it all. They will discuss new evidence if and when it presents itself.

If you want to talk about intruders you can go on the nutcase's own website Topix, or just stay here and talk to Wicksy.
                          Last edited by louisa; 01-26-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Burke Ramsey may sue CBS for television documentary, court says.

Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                            ---------------
                            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                            ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                              Burke Ramsey may sue CBS for television documentary, court says.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/06/medi...ary/index.html
                              Burke is everyone's favourite for JBR's death, with the parents covering it up, but I'm not convinced this was an inside job. Burke striking JBR in a petulant rage, that I can see. However, what comes after that: the brutal garroting and signs of penetration, this isn't the behaviour you would associate with a prepubescent boy. And I can't see the parents staging such a crime scene to cover up their daughter's death. Pretending she fell down the stairs or slipped in the bath? Sure. Yes, there are rare cases of children committing sick crimes (Jamie Bulger's killers, Mary Bell etc.) But psychopathic children like that are a law unto themselves. They have undeveloped self-control and are easily caught. But Burke Ramsey never cracked under questioning from the police or the grand jury, and was returned to school by his complicit parents not long after JBR's death. He has also since gone to live a relatively normal life without incident.

The problem, however, is the ransom note. It stinks to high heaven of Patsy Ramsey's penmanship. Either Patsy wrote it, in which case, she must have been covering for someone, or it was written by an intruder with some kind of developmental issue. Because what kind of intruder writes practice notes before rambling on for 2½ pages? So, the nature of the murder suggests an intruder rather than a family member, but ironically the ransom note incriminates the family.

Forget about William Herbert Wallace (he did it), this is the true unsolvable case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                                Burke is everyone's favourite for JBR's death, with the parents covering it up, but I'm not convinced this was an inside job. Burke striking JBR in a petulant rage, that I can see. However, what comes after that: the brutal garroting and signs of penetration, this isn't the behaviour you would associate with a prepubescent boy. And I can't see the parents staging such a crime scene to cover up their daughter's death. Pretending she fell down the stairs or slipped in the bath? Sure. Yes, there are rare cases of children committing sick crimes (Jamie Bulger's killers, Mary Bell etc.) But psychopathic children like that are a law unto themselves. They have undeveloped self-control and are easily caught. But Burke Ramsey never cracked under questioning from the police or the grand jury, and was returned to school by his complicit parents not long after JBR's death. He has also since gone to live a relatively normal life without incident.

The problem, however, is the ransom note. It stinks to high heaven of Patsy Ramsey's penmanship. Either Patsy wrote it, in which case, she must have been covering for someone, or it was written by an intruder with some kind of developmental issue. Because what kind of intruder writes practice notes before rambling on for 2½ pages? So, the nature of the murder suggests an intruder rather than a family member, but ironically the ransom note incriminates the family.

Forget about William Herbert Wallace (he did it), this is the true unsolvable case.
                                Hi harry d
                                When everything about a case is confusing, doesn’t make any sense, and motive is unclear, the only alternative is to look at the evidence and see who it points to.
                                In this case, however bizarre, all evidence points to patsy RAMSEY. Therefore, as hard as it is to accept, the conclusion one comes to is that patsy was the one sexually abusing her and killed her.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                                X