X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Steadmund

Two days!!!
    there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

OHHHHH I can't wait.... that Mayweather / McGregor was a side show.. this is the Big Top....I keep going back and forth with my picks....it really is an even fight.. right now I have GGG...because he is naturally bigger.. but that may change again before the opening bell.....I can't wait!!!

and your pick???

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

McMay was a celebrity undercard.

I'm "border folk" so I am all Nelo, but i can't make up my mind on the outcome. I'd expect GGG to win, but i'm seeing the pics of him from this week's conference, and he looks kinda... sickly, deflated, dehydrated, sunken eyed, dunno the proper word; still, Nelo still looks smaller even tho he looks ready. I'm hoping he fights a disruptive fight - clinching & shoving - so GGG can't get into his comfort zone, and it turns out to be like Hatton and Tszyu.

Comment

Oh why did you mention Hatton Vs Tszyu.....that fight was TERRIBLE... the ref did a terrible job.. Hatton should have been disqualified (or at least lost a few points) for his holding....than again.. big Kostya Tszyu fan so maybe I am not the best judge hahaha

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

touched a nerve, did i? trust me, i felt your pain. or at least, your sense of "wtf end transmission!" tszyu had the indomitable rep AND he was an excellent fighter. only now, years later, can i see hatton's mauling strategy of 'smother his style over the course of 12 rounds' as having intelligence. hatton stood a better chance in a fight with tszyu rather than a boxing match. i might go watch that fight.

im going with the risk bet, and taking Canelo TKO<12. didnt realize they were letting him fight with the beard, proof we live in millenial times, hopefully it takes off some of golovkins pop.

Comment

Working...
          X