What an Absolute Cretin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an Absolute Cretin...

Trudeau, "corrected" a young woman for saying the word "mankind" instead of his made up "peoplekind".

How about this Justin...You use the words you want and she can use the words she wants. Talk about patronising.

There is a perfectly good gender neutral term for our species which is "Humankind" although I'm sure some 3-wavers would have a problem with that too.

I'm not sure about a gender divide, when I hear this sycophantic guff rolled out by loons like Trudeau I'm starting to think it's just sensible folk against the crazies.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau corrects a woman at an event in Alberta, Canada.
    My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
    There is a perfectly good gender neutral term for our species which is "Humankind" although I'm sure some 3-wavers would have a problem with that too.
    ... huPERSONkind, you mean? ;0
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

ThoughtCrime is on its way. We already have HateSpeech. Perhaps ‘Opinion Misalignment’ is in the planning stage?

Mankind is a word. Peoplekind is not and never should be.

We are overrun with vacuous cretins who try to paint themselves as forward thinking heroes. Utter nonsense. Just like those morons protesting at a cafe the other day because it used images of Churchill. They were chanting “we have nothing to lose but our chains!!” as if they were on a level with the Suffragettes or Nelson Mandela.

Some people should be banned from thinking as they obviously don’t have the tools for the job!
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I thought his use of the word 'we' was rather sinister. Who are the we? This dickhead, and who else?

Comment

This Canadian cuck’s virtue signalling backfired and now he’s trying to play it off as a “dumb joke”.

Comment

Imagine no possessions
            I wonder if you can
            No need for greed or hunger
            A (CENSORED) of (CENSORED)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Imagine no possessions
              I wonder if you can
              No need for greed or hunger
              A (CENSORED) of (CENSORED)
              I wonder if you can...
              No need for greed or hunger..
              A peoplehood of whatever you happen to identify as that particular day......

See that is what John meant to say

Steadmund Brand
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Indeed, Stead. It's up to us representatives of more enlightened times to update language in order to promote correct thought and speech.

Comment

Indeed, Stead. It's up to us representatives of more enlightened times to update language in order to promote correct thought and speech.
                  "UP"date----- Robert how dare you assume the direction...just proves how inconsiderate you are...

See this is the problem... as a life long liberal I am now ASHAMED of the word Liberal......this social justice warrior mentality is not Liberal.. it's Fascist in it's truest sense....."we want equality...except for anyone who disagrees with us.. .then they should be censored and banned!!" This is not liberalism....now I am forced to call myself a "left leaning centrist" how sad

Steadmund Brand
                  "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                    "UP"date----- Robert how dare you assume the direction...just proves how inconsiderate you are...

See this is the problem... as a life long liberal I am now ASHAMED of the word Liberal......this social justice warrior mentality is not Liberal.. it's Fascist in it's truest sense....."we want equality...except for anyone who disagrees with us.. .then they should be censored and banned!!" This is not liberalism....now I am forced to call myself a "left leaning centrist" how sad

Steadmund Brand
                    Sad but true Stead

I’ve always considered myself on the ‘left.’ A life long Labour voter. Unfortunately some of these loonies are making it more than a little embarrassing to be in any way associated with Liberalism or the left. Debate on many subjects is being systematically shut down in favour of an obsession with not offending anyone (as if this consideration trumps every other.) These people spend their whole lives being petrified of not being seen how they wish to be seen (boo-hoo I can’t debate religion or immigration in case I get called a racist by some self-righteous Vegetable!) I don’t know a single women who is in any way bothered about the use of a word like ‘mankind.’ They’re more interested in things like getting paid the same as men for doing the same job. You know...real things...important things. It’s becoming a caricature. Real issues; life threateningly serious issues are all but abandoned in favour of thinking up stupid words and phrases that will achieve nothing.
                    A while ago I got into a bit of a debate with a couple of young trendy ‘modern’ liberal types who said that I should join them in apologising for slavery! Symbolic nonsense! I simply said that slavery was an utter stain on humanity that needs to be wiped out forever.... but I won’t take responsibility for the 19th Century slave trade because it wasn’t my fault! It would achieve nothing. It would be like apologising to women for the Whitechapel Murders. Pathetic, pointless self-flagellation also achieves nothing! I’m not angry about this at all though

Dealing with real issues and making real changes for the benefit of all wont come by inventing words and phrases or keeping schtum on certain subjects because some pathologically hyper-sensitive people might end up being offended and require therapy (or they might seek revenge more like.)
                    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 02-08-2018, 08:17 AM.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

On the track "My God" from the 'Aqualung' album, Ian Anderson aimed the following words at organized religion - but they apply splendidly to political correctness :

Confessing to the endless sin,
                      The endless whining sounds

Comment

Alas the word "Liberal" has been hijacked by a bunch of authoritarians.

The fightback is on against this "PC" controlled speech "shout an ism" at someone nonsense...you may not like some of the bearers of this message but I think we are in for a major correction soon, in fact it's already happening and people like Trudeau are just behind the curve.
                        My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

The pendulum always swings back... it goes way to far one way then starts to swing sharply back, sadly, this sharp PC swing has made a generation of people unable to take a joke, or strong enough to accept criticism in any way. Life is hard, and when the reality of that hits many of these young people they just aren't ready for it.. I feel bad for them actually, I was lucky enough to grow up in a time where everyone made fun of each other, the "locker room" talk....it taught us to be able to laugh at ourselves and to grow thicker skin..did we say things that were totally out of line... sure we did, but we all moved on...now TRUE "hate speech" is something quite different...and we must be able to differentiate between the two, "razzing" and "Hate Speech" are not the same.. but this PC world wrongly lumps them together

Steadmund Brand

Comment

On the track "My God" from the 'Aqualung' album, Ian Anderson aimed the following words at organized religion - but they apply splendidly to political correctness :

Confessing to the endless sin,
                            The endless whining sounds
                            We’re you standing on one leg as you typed that Robert?

Is there actually another prog fan on here
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                              The pendulum always swings back... it goes way to far one way then starts to swing sharply back, sadly, this sharp PC swing has made a generation of people unable to take a joke, or strong enough to accept criticism in any way. Life is hard, and when the reality of that hits many of these young people they just aren't ready for it.. I feel bad for them actually, I was lucky enough to grow up in a time where everyone made fun of each other, the "locker room" talk....it taught us to be able to laugh at ourselves and to grow thicker skin..did we say things that were totally out of line... sure we did, but we all moved on...now TRUE "hate speech" is something quite different...and we must be able to differentiate between the two, "razzing" and "Hate Speech" are not the same.. but this PC world wrongly lumps them together

Steadmund Brand
                              Excellent post Stead
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                              X