Leslie Van Houten should be released on parole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
    Okay, I missed this post as it occurred after I went to sleep last night. And now I have just realized what is going on here. I thought it was only weak-minded, pathetic women who fell in love with mass murderers and wrote them in prison under the deluded impression that they could see their souls. I realize now what DVV is. And it's disappointing. As insane in his own way as she is in hers. The reason he is incapable of logic and a reasoned argument and can only say what he "feels": He's a murder groupie.

And therefore, impossible to argue with. He has no reason, he only has feelings. Vomit. We've had them on the boards before, and no doubt we'll have them again, but I refuse to further feed his little lovefest or allow him to wax philosophical about his gal pal wish she'd answer my devoted letters. At least the last skank was actually married to the dirtbag she defended.

I have a feeling this conversation is going to make it into one of his letters he writes her, a "see how I defended you, I am devoted to you" missive and I refuse to help him further. He actually said on another thread he'd write her about this board, and I thought he was joking. Now that I see what his game is, nope, I am out.
    Ah Ah.

I knew you missed a real man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post

If she is truly sorry, she should recognise the need for her inprisonment for the rest of her life.
      Pretty much sums it up perfectly, Limehouse.

I believe Tom Sharpe said much the same about Myra Hindley.
      “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Ally, be patient like Leslie.

One day,God willing, a man will look at you.

Comment

• Even though you stink a bit.
          Last edited by DVV; 03-20-2010, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Ally, be patient like Leslie.

One day,God willing, a man will look at you.
            Originally posted by DVV View Post
            Even though you stink a bit.
            Really?

I mean seriously? You, who are constantly whining about other people's "insults" while expecting others to accept yours in silence? This is the best you can manage? Has your position become so intellectually bankrupt that you are reduced to playground taunts? That's just sad.

I guess that pretty much wraps it up.
            Last edited by Magpie; 03-20-2010, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
              Really?

I mean seriously? You, who are constantly whining about other people's "insults" while expecting others to accept yours in silence? This is the best you can manage? Has your position become so intellectually bankrupt that you are reduced to playground taunts? That's just sad.

I guess that pretty much wraps it up.
              Really.
              Read what I've quoted . Or not.
              Anyway, not your problem.

Comment

• I've been patiently waiting for the wheels to come off of the DVV freak show. Some things are just inevitable.

Marlowe

Comment

• Ah Marlowe.

Now we're in family.

Comment

• Marlowe
                    aka nobody.

Comment

• Enjoy your remaining time here, "High Power". (place mocking laughter here)

Comment

• Nobody knows.
                        Ha ha !

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                          Really.
                          Read what I've quoted . Or not.
                          Anyway, not your problem.
                          I read it. It was harsh, but pretty accurate. It was, in fact, vintage Ally.

You have a crush on Leslie. Fair enough, except I don't know why you get defensive when people point it out. I guess there's some last vestige of dignity lurking in there that recognizes that a moistness of the the nether regions over a psychotic, murderous scumbag is not something to be proud of.

You provided not one peace of factual or rational information to support Leslie's parole--everything comes back to your apparent crush on her.

Leslies has joined the great and good because she's remorseful.

Leslie's remorse must be genuine because she has joined the great and good.

One big intellectual circle jerk that collapses the moment it encounters any facts at all. And when you are faced with facts, you either distort them, , minimize them (your muse has taught you well, there), ignore them or insult the person who provided them.

And then to top it off you get uptight when people don't extend the same civility to you that you withhold from them

The only question remains is whether you are upset with Ally for what she said, or because she outed your poorly-concealed secret shame--that you have a fixation on a self-serving, mass murdering skank.

btw, apropos of nothing, you aren't a Michael Jackson fan by any chance, are you?
                          Last edited by Magpie; 03-20-2010, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• It's pretty simple to sum up:

Until Leslie learns that parole is a gift to be given, not a right to be demanded, she will continue to be rightfully turned down for parole.

Every lawsuit she launches, every TV and magazine interview she gives, and every parole hearing she attends and blathers on about "me, me, me, my rights,me, me my acheivements, me, me my torment, me, me, my sacrifice, me, me, my struggles, me, me, me, me" she amply proves time and time again she just doesn't '"get it" that she is not even trying to "get it", and likely she never will "get it".

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

• Magpie, if I was the killer-groupie I'm now stupidly accused to be, I'd write to Manson or other killers who never showed remorse whatsoever and boast about their crimes.

My concern is about rehabilitation, and I've never tried to minimize her crimes. You could grant me that.

Amitiés,
                                David

Comment

Working...
                                X