Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I left it there for the fools but they will never find it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tempus omnia revelat View Post
    Hi everyone! Many thanks for all your replies.

Firstly, I would like to say that I am not here to disappoint anyone - that is not my intention and never will be. I would also like to make it clear that what I have to show you is NOT an image impression (I know some of you - if not all of you -were worried about this) - it is an actual photograph.

Secondly, regarding Scott Nelson's point, you are quite correct when you say that 'complications invariably invovle convoluted and imaginative solutions. The world of Ripperology is, probably, the world's leader in this field. However, I do feel that, one day, Ripperologists will come across a descisive piece of evidence that may require them to use their imagination and ingenuity to discover the true identity of the killer. waiting for a signed affidavit, I fear, would be a waste of time (and, let's face it, probably wouldn't be believed, anyway).

Well I am positive that I have found such a piece of evidence and, whilst I am perfectly prepared for some of you to dismiss what I show you at first, I am confident that, once I have explained it in full, you will come to the same conclusion as I have.

I have now bored you enough, I dare say, but I would like to leave you with one last thought, that I hope we can all agree on: If the Diary of Jack the Ripper is a fake, if James Maybrick was not Jack the Ripper, then there shouldn't be anything even remotely looking like an 'FM' where the diarist, and I, say it is.

Kind regards,

Tempus
    i am so looking forward to this !!

Comment

However, I do feel that one day Ripperologists will come across a decisive piece of evidence that may require them to use their imagination and ingenuity to discover the true identity of the killer.
      I, too am looking forward to this, but not with any great sense of optimism, especially after reading the customary plea that Ripperologists should "use their imagination". Quite apart from anything else, I don't see how the presence of the initials 'FM' in MJK's room would prove anything. If there, they could have been written by anyone with those initials, at any time prior to the murder, for any reason. They wouldn't incriminate a man with the initials "FM", never mind James Maybrick. If they're carved into her thighbone or something, then fine - provided it's not an altered image - but otherwise not for me. Sorry.

Regards, Bridewell
      Last edited by Bridewell; 04-25-2012, 04:22 PM.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

referring to another FM hidden in the room can only be based on the famous MJK photo, i for the life of me cannot see it or anything like it in the photo....to be fair i couldnt see the original FM one as mentioned in the diary.....but an open mind is what i am

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus omnia revelat View Post
          I have now bored you enough, I dare say, but I would like to leave you with one last thought, that I hope we can all agree on: If the Diary of Jack the Ripper is a fake, if James Maybrick was not Jack the Ripper, then there shouldn't be anything even remotely looking like an 'FM' where the diarist, and I, say it is.
          There also shouldn't be an image of Jesus in a toasted cheese sandwich, but with just the right amount of fanaticism and imagination, there is.

Good luck.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            referring to another FM hidden in the room can only be based on the famous MJK photo, i for the life of me cannot see it or anything like it in the photo....to be fair i couldnt see the original FM one as mentioned in the diary.....but an open mind is what i am
            I rather think that it will be in the photograph, too, which means that it probably wasn't something a killer left but some pattern that can be seen in the photograph if you look hard enough. On the other hand, if the fools will never find it, how is it someone has found it now?

Chris
            Christopher T. George
            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

He must have the door/wall from Mary's room.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                He must have the door/wall from Mary's room.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                now wouldnt that be a turn up for the books ! either that or the bed itself ! that bed could tell a tale or two.......

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
                  I rather think that it will be in the photograph, too, which means that it probably wasn't something a killer left but some pattern that can be seen in the photograph if you look hard enough. On the other hand, if the fools will never find it, how is it someone has found it now?

Chris
                  perhaps the fools stopped looking ? ......i know when i try and locate something i require, i always fail to spot it.....should someone else look then its always where i looked but never saw......

Comment

could be an F on her left forearm ? and her legs are spread in the shape of an M .....ok ...im reaching now !......i'll get my astrakhan coat

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                      There also shouldn't be an image of Jesus in a toasted cheese sandwich, but with just the right amount of fanaticism and imagination, there is.

Good luck.

Mike
                      Apophenia is the phenomenon.

But "The Nun Bun" totally is Mother Theresa.
                      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        could be an F on her left forearm ? and her legs are spread in the shape of an M .....ok ...im reaching now !......i'll get my astrakhan coat
                        The "F" on the left forearm has been noticed and discussed on this forum before so if Tempus omnia revelat's revelation is that one, it has been "seen" already.
                        Christopher T. George
                        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
                          The "F" on the left forearm has been noticed and discussed on this forum before so if Tempus omnia revelat's revelation is that one, it has been "seen" already.
                          oh damn ! because if tempus revelation wasnt that, it was going to be mine....

Comment

Elvis bacon.

This is uncanny.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'll be interested to see what you have in mind, Tempus (Stephen?).

Comment

It seems that many of you have some very interesting opinions on what I am about to show you. Indeed, in some cases, I am slightly dumbfounded that you have not acted on your suspicions and delved a little deeper.

I know I will not be able to covince all of you, and some of you may well be disappointed with what I have to show you (It is, as the diarist says, 'There for all eyes to see,'and so, technically, anyone can see it). I will admit that the initials do require someone who understands the nature of killer and someone who has a (true) understanding of the three lines in the diary to be able to find it (Well, that and a shear stroke of luck, that I will come to in the report). This is why it has remained hidden for so long.

All I can say is that what I will show you is real and is definitely an 'FM'. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

Kind regards,

Tempus
                                Last edited by Tempus omnia revelat; 04-26-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X