Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    I stopped reading when the very first fact/rebuttal was bullshit.
    of course they don't even bring up the front door...of course they don't mention that Jerry at first said the FRONT door was locked and they went through it using there key. they don't even mention the front door in this. They only focus on the patio door.
    so of course the first time the McCanns mention the patio door is to say it was unlocked-but after they had said the front door was locked.
    twisting the truth to suit the agenda.

Okay this is what you have issues with.

Show me your source for your claim.

Let me compare it with the source there.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      you entirely missed the point. the reason no one told them about the evil boogey men because they didn't (at least to the extent your trying to imply) exist. it wasn't really an issue.
      Operation Grange disagrees.
      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• PORTUGUESE authorities tried to fit up Madeleine McCann's parents over her disappearance to save the country's ailing tourism industry, a new TV documentary claims.

"Madeleine McCann: Parents 'blamed to boost tourism' - new Netflix documentary claims"
        - Ginger

Comment

• No, the McCanns were "blamed" because of their evasive behaviour and the fact that cadaver dogs picked up scents in the holiday apartment and rental car. Definite cover-up. I believe the theory that Madeleine was accidentally OD'ed by her parents. At the very least, the McCanns should've been investigated by child services for leaving three babies alone to go boozing with their mates. Instead they were protected by their class, privilege and government intervention.

Comment

• All official documentaries on this case are scarily biased. It seems almost illuminati tier lmao... Like Scotland Yard were told they can ONLY investigate leads which point AWAY from the McCanns. They are not allowed to investigate the parents at all.

Official news stories on the web about the missing tennis bag Gerry owned was totally wiped pretty much. But there's still a Sky News report which mentions it on YouTube from ages ago.

Their stories changed. Eddie the cadaver dog has never falsely marked a scent in like 200 criminal cases or more. They used the other dog in unison because the other dog I believe is only trained to mark blood etc, but NOT cadaver scent. So if Eddie marks a spot and the other dog doesn't, it means cadaver. If both dogs mark it means blood or whatever else. The other dog was called Keela I believe.

Shortly after Maddie disappeared Gerry was apparently seen playing tennis (like 2 or 3 days after lol) and the couple would often go jogging together.

There's also an internet archive post saying Maddie is missing on the CEOP site on the 30th of April (Maddie went missing on the 3rd of May). There is debate however, as to whether or not this is genuine or a glitch. This archive entry has since been deleted... Wayback Machine evidence is admissable and used in court often, especially for copyright claims. There's a decent forum thread about this if you Google for it. I would think it's a glitch - but there are good arguments from both sides so make of it what you will.

One specific set of e-fits look weirdly similar to the Podesta brothers (almost identical in fact) down to mole locations. They were known to be in contact with the McCanns, and when their email was hacked it revealed a lot of pedophile content... McCanns were also in contact with another pedophile Clement Freud, who had a villa 0.3 miles from the McCanns apartment in Praia de Luz (sp?).

It is altogether very odd.

The parents seem to be gleefully benefitting from stealing funds from Maddie's charity. Like using charity funds to pay off the mortgage on their mansion, and for vacations etc... Which is really ******* sick when you think about it, since those funds should be going towards helping find their daughter.

In the UK where I live blaming the McCanns is almost holocaust denial tier. If anyone ever made a documentary over here that implied parents were suspects, I'm certain they would be promptly taken to court... Amaral's book about the parents being likely guilty is banned in the UK.

Comment

• Anyone who believes the parents had anything to do with her disapperance needs their head tested. All this nonsense about sedating the kids or not showing a lot of emotion or the dogs picking up scents. Total and utter nonsense. Here was a resort well thought off- a middle class clientele. However a history of robbery. A history of crime. Not the blissful peaceful place it seemed. For me there are three possible scenarios. I will place them in order of what I feel are most likely:

1) A lone wolf paedophille who targeted the McCanns. This theory is based on the sheer amount of sexual predators proven to be in the area around this time. I believe the most likely scenario is a predator watched and waited for his moment. He snatched Maddy from the apartment and made his way to either a secluded area or his own place. He is seen by Martin Smith as he walks to the destination. I believe she was probably killed quite soon after the alarm was raised. This is what I feel happened.

2) A robbery gone wrong. In this scenario an intruder breaks in and is disturbed by Maddy. In a panic he smothers her in an attempt to keep her from screaming. I find this a lot less likely but still possible. There is a chance she was killed in the apartment. Maybe this was the most likely scenario for that to happen.

3) A paedophille ring. Is it possible that a paedophille ring operating in the area snatched her? They did their surveillence and had everything arranged for a quick getaway. Surely it would be hugely high risk for such a thing to happen. Would there not be easier 'targets' as it were. Surely taking a child from a resort they would realise would cause worldwide headlines making the transit and/or movement of her to other countries nigh on impossible. I suppose the scenario is still possible but least likely for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post
                Anyone who believes the parents had anything to do with her disapperance needs their head tested. All this nonsense about sedating the kids or not showing a lot of emotion or the dogs picking up scents. Total and utter nonsense. Here was a resort well thought off- a middle class clientele. However a history of robbery. A history of crime. Not the blissful peaceful place it seemed. For me there are three possible scenarios. I will place them in order of what I feel are most likely:

1) A lone wolf paedophille who targeted the McCanns. This theory is based on the sheer amount of sexual predators proven to be in the area around this time. I believe the most likely scenario is a predator watched and waited for his moment. He snatched Maddy from the apartment and made his way to either a secluded area or his own place. He is seen by Martin Smith as he walks to the destination. I believe she was probably killed quite soon after the alarm was raised. This is what I feel happened.

2) A robbery gone wrong. In this scenario an intruder breaks in and is disturbed by Maddy. In a panic he smothers her in an attempt to keep her from screaming. I find this a lot less likely but still possible. There is a chance she was killed in the apartment. Maybe this was the most likely scenario for that to happen.

3) A paedophille ring. Is it possible that a paedophille ring operating in the area snatched her? They did their surveillence and had everything arranged for a quick getaway. Surely it would be hugely high risk for such a thing to happen. Would there not be easier 'targets' as it were. Surely taking a child from a resort they would realise would cause worldwide headlines making the transit and/or movement of her to other countries nigh on impossible. I suppose the scenario is still possible but least likely for me.
                Anyone who knows the facts of the case obviously has the parents as prime suspects.

All three children were out cold. Maddie may well have been killed by an intruder so we can rule out her silence. BOTH twins slept comatose tier throughout all of the events. The apparent jemmying open of the windows with locked patio doors (which didn't actually happen so the story was changed to unlocked patio doors), Kate suppposedly smashing on the headboard and shouting as a distressed mother would, everyone else who came in. They were out for the f*cking count.

Are the McCanns good people? First of all we all know they are guilty of neglect. But they've also set up a scam charity in order to profit off of the disappearance of their own daughter. They actually used money donated to the fund to find Maddie to pay their mortgage. That's because it is not actually a charity, it's a fake charity that's registered as a ltd. company. This has information about the fund:

But there is much more.

The McCanns shows far more concern for themselves than for their daughter. They have so, so, so many media opprtunities, but alarmingly absent is the constant pleas to the kidnapper who they so believe have her captive. Instead it's all about their pain, the pain caused by people accusing them (which makes sense given the evidence).

Did you know that there is a forensics lab in America that can determine for sure whether the DNA found was Madeleine's? Why won't Operation Grange release this data? This is a lab which has solved many cases, got innocent people out of jail, and helped identify victims of the 9/11 attacks. They don't even need samples, they ONLY need the numerical data sent to them, and within a week they can say whether or not it is Madeleine. The tech is called TrueAllele or something. Aren't the parents lobbying hard for this testing to be carried out? The lab said they will do it FREE OF CHARGE. Just send over the data and they'll solve it.

People sh*t all over sniffer dogs based on studies of dogs, but fail to take into account the far more important factor of the SPECIFIC DOGS' track records. Allegedly, Eddie had never made a false alert in over 200 cases. This should be taken quite seriously. It does not mean the parents killed her, but it would be a strong sign she has indeed come to harm...

As for the entry of the intruder we see an attempt to say he came in through the windows. Which had to be changed to the patio doors when this was proven to be bullsh*t. But the patio doors, according to the T9, were visible from the tapas bar. The other option would be the front door, using a master key which staff may have access to, so obviously staff members should be investigated very thoroughly in this case.

But overall the testimony of the McCanns does not make sense, and also does not corroborate with the testimonies of their friends. Another issue is that they have CHANGED their testimony many times on certain details. Why? To avoid a neglect charge? Perhaps...

See this:

This is an ACTUAL field of forensic science and ACTUALLY used by law enforcement including the FBI etc. It's called forensic linguistics. It can seem a bit wack but it must be taken into account that this is a legitimate field, you can get careers in this line of work, university diplomas etc. The guy in that video, Peter Hyatt, worked on various cases for law enforcement. He single handedly busted a woman who made a false rape accusation, but has many other accomplishments on his record working for LE.

Please also see:

The "DNA" episode has the interview with the forensic scientist etc.
                Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 04-01-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• I’m not sure if this has already been posted.

Has anybody watched the unedited video of the cadaver dog working the cars?

There are a few cars checked in what is supposed to be a blind test on the part of the handler.

After the dog shows a lack of interest in a particular car two or three times, you will see the handler seems to be calling the dog back to it.

(The only car with Maddie McCann appeal flyers stuck on the glass)

Other handlers have criticised this as prompting a false positive from the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

Anyone who knows the facts of the case obviously has the parents as prime suspects.

All three children were out cold. Maddie may well have been killed by an intruder so we can rule out her silence. BOTH twins slept comatose tier throughout all of the events. The apparent jemmying open of the windows with locked patio doors (which didn't actually happen so the story was changed to unlocked patio doors), Kate suppposedly smashing on the headboard and shouting as a distressed mother would, everyone else who came in. They were out for the f*cking count.

Are the McCanns good people? First of all we all know they are guilty of neglect. But they've also set up a scam charity in order to profit off of the disappearance of their own daughter. They actually used money donated to the fund to find Maddie to pay their mortgage. That's because it is not actually a charity, it's a fake charity that's registered as a ltd. company. This has information about the fund:

But there is much more.

The McCanns shows far more concern for themselves than for their daughter. They have so, so, so many media opprtunities, but alarmingly absent is the constant pleas to the kidnapper who they so believe have her captive. Instead it's all about their pain, the pain caused by people accusing them (which makes sense given the evidence).

Did you know that there is a forensics lab in America that can determine for sure whether the DNA found was Madeleine's? Why won't Operation Grange release this data? This is a lab which has solved many cases, got innocent people out of jail, and helped identify victims of the 9/11 attacks. They don't even need samples, they ONLY need the numerical data sent to them, and within a week they can say whether or not it is Madeleine. The tech is called TrueAllele or something. Aren't the parents lobbying hard for this testing to be carried out? The lab said they will do it FREE OF CHARGE. Just send over the data and they'll solve it.

People sh*t all over sniffer dogs based on studies of dogs, but fail to take into account the far more important factor of the SPECIFIC DOGS' track records. Allegedly, Eddie had never made a false alert in over 200 cases. This should be taken quite seriously. It does not mean the parents killed her, but it would be a strong sign she has indeed come to harm...

As for the entry of the intruder we see an attempt to say he came in through the windows. Which had to be changed to the patio doors when this was proven to be bullsh*t. But the patio doors, according to the T9, were visible from the tapas bar. The other option would be the front door, using a master key which staff may have access to, so obviously staff members should be investigated very thoroughly in this case.

But overall the testimony of the McCanns does not make sense, and also does not corroborate with the testimonies of their friends. Another issue is that they have CHANGED their testimony many times on certain details. Why? To avoid a neglect charge? Perhaps...

See this:

This is an ACTUAL field of forensic science and ACTUALLY used by law enforcement including the FBI etc. It's called forensic linguistics. It can seem a bit wack but it must be taken into account that this is a legitimate field, you can get careers in this line of work, university diplomas etc. The guy in that video, Peter Hyatt, worked on various cases for law enforcement. He single handedly busted a woman who made a false rape accusation, but has many other accomplishments on his record working for LE.

Please also see:

The "DNA" episode has the interview with the forensic scientist etc.

Thanks for the reply and the links. I will watch with an open mind. However it must be said that for parents who killed their daughter they have gone to a hell of a lot of effort to keep her name alive and got funding from the British government so the British Met Police could investigate. Why do that if guilty? They were guilty of neglect sure but my God did they pay tje heaviest price imaginable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

Thanks for the reply and the links. I will watch with an open mind. However it must be said that for parents who killed their daughter they have gone to a hell of a lot of effort to keep her name alive and got funding from the British government so the British Met Police could investigate. Why do that if guilty? They were guilty of neglect sure but my God did they pay tje heaviest price imaginable.
                      I don't think they killed her daughter. I think they were drugged so the parents could go out partying (NEITHER twin awoke during all the extreme noise). It has been said she'd got up the previous night asking where her parents were when the twins were crying. Peter Hyatt says this is a likely lie though and explains why he has that opinion. But still... Say she either died from an overdose, or fell in a drugged stupor looking for her parents and broke her neck or whatever?

The Smith family (who two of the e-fits are based on - the ones people claim are the Podesta brothers - and one of which people often say looks identical to Gerry) are adamant that the man they saw was Gerry McCann. It was reported FALSELY in papers that they had retracted this allegation. But they responded by saying that that was a downright lie and they are still just as certain as they ever were.

Whether or not you trust the dogs, there is now a way to literally prove whether or not the DNA belongs to Madeleine. Why are the parents not pressing for this? Why are pro-McCann supporters not pressing for this? I think it's because they know deep down what the result would likely be. I'm not sure about the hire car though, but obviously if it was proven her body was in the trunk somehow then that'd be enough to jail Kate and Gerry I'd have thought????

Comment

• Over the years I have become more convinced of the involvement of the McCann's when you look at the accumulation of circumstantial evidence, and the lack of any evidence of a predator I believe she died accidentally in the apartment and it was covered up. The twins were drugged the night Madelaine died,They slept through everything. The mcCann's lied about the window with the inside metal grill saying it had been 'forced' it had nt and the only dna on the window was kate's. They then said the door has open and the predator must have come through the door, The walk to the room which faced the road was about seven minutes and Kate's behavior was weird, at ten after checking the twins and seeing Maddys bed was empty. She rushes out of the room back to the party saying ' Theyv'e taken her' not 'Maddy's missing' leaving her vulnerable twins alone. Kate refused to answer any questions to the police. she made a point of holding up Maddy 's cuddle cat soft toy in interviews, it still had her smell, but oddly washed it before the cadaver dogs came . Cadaver scent was located in the room behind the sofa and on the cuddle cat, in spit of the wash. They held up the the pyjamas was was wearing when she was taken! in an interview.They are strangely detached when talking about her she is objectivified, in the past tense, focusing on her physical beauty and perfect body, showing no empathy for her plight. The 'friends' trampled all over the room and were not helpful. Gerry 's interview response the cadaver dogs was appalling, he smirked and laughed he brushed it off, saying the dogs have a high failure rate [ not true]

Maddy 's dna was fond in Robert Murat's house, who put himself in the investigation. He hired the car [ in his mother's name] two weeks later in which cadaver scent was found. Clement Freud [ since outed as a pedophile] had a villa near by he had the McCanns to lunch several times, Kate in her book talks about the food and they all seemed to have a laugh about the cadaver dogs, the dogs were there to help them. Strange behaviour.Also strange [ in her book] to imagine your daughter's 'perfect genitals' being ripped to pieces.

With the money from the Maddy fund they hired a very expensive PR man,Clarence Mitchell. their 'spokesman' Why?
                        Why did Scotland yard get involved and were told to not to target the McCanns Why?

Above all, never in the history of missing children or anyone has 12 million pounds been spent on the search for one child Why? Thousands of children go missing every year. Poor Ben Needham in Greece did not get this attention. What is so special about the McCanns . They are protected by someone.

Some thing rotten in the state of Denmark. I believe the dogs.

Miss Marple

Comment

• Its so obvious the parents killed her. and if they didn't their indirectly responsible by leaving their kids alone like that. and drugging them so they can go out partying. total ******* losers.ef them.

What mother, upon discovering her daughter missing, and with the perp possibly still around, is going to run out again leaving the other babies alone..... again. nope. its total bullshit-the parents did it no question. and their behavior throughout is reprehensible.
                          "Is all that we see or seem
                          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by miss marple View Post
                            Over the years I have become more convinced of the involvement of the McCann's when you look at the accumulation of circumstantial evidence, and the lack of any evidence of a predator I believe she died accidentally in the apartment and it was covered up. The twins were drugged the night Madelaine died,They slept through everything. The mcCann's lied about the window with the inside metal grill saying it had been 'forced' it had nt and the only dna on the window was kate's. They then said the door has open and the predator must have come through the door, The walk to the room which faced the road was about seven minutes and Kate's behavior was weird, at ten after checking the twins and seeing Maddys bed was empty. She rushes out of the room back to the party saying ' Theyv'e taken her' not 'Maddy's missing' leaving her vulnerable twins alone. Kate refused to answer any questions to the police. she made a point of holding up Maddy 's cuddle cat soft toy in interviews, it still had her smell, but oddly washed it before the cadaver dogs came . Cadaver scent was located in the room behind the sofa and on the cuddle cat, in spit of the wash. They held up the the pyjamas was was wearing when she was taken! in an interview.They are strangely detached when talking about her she is objectivified, in the past tense, focusing on her physical beauty and perfect body, showing no empathy for her plight. The 'friends' trampled all over the room and were not helpful. Gerry 's interview response the cadaver dogs was appalling, he smirked and laughed he brushed it off, saying the dogs have a high failure rate [ not true]

Maddy 's dna was fond in Robert Murat's house, who put himself in the investigation. He hired the car [ in his mother's name] two weeks later in which cadaver scent was found. Clement Freud [ since outed as a pedophile] had a villa near by he had the McCanns to lunch several times, Kate in her book talks about the food and they all seemed to have a laugh about the cadaver dogs, the dogs were there to help them. Strange behaviour.Also strange [ in her book] to imagine your daughter's 'perfect genitals' being ripped to pieces.

With the money from the Maddy fund they hired a very expensive PR man,Clarence Mitchell. their 'spokesman' Why?
                            Why did Scotland yard get involved and were told to not to target the McCanns Why?

Above all, never in the history of missing children or anyone has 12 million pounds been spent on the search for one child Why? Thousands of children go missing every year. Poor Ben Needham in Greece did not get this attention. What is so special about the McCanns . They are protected by someone.

Miss Marple

Hi MM

Strange behaviour.Also strange [ in her book] to imagine your daughter's 'perfect genitals' being ripped to pieces.
                            yup. this is totally inexplicable. unless your a pedophile and were sexually abusing your own daughter and ended up killing her. its almost like she cant help herself-the true colors come out.

I think this case is similar to the Jon Benet Ramsey case. the motive is so horrible and inconceiveable that it gets dismissed out of hand. forget trying to explain motive then I say-just go with the evidence.

"Is all that we see or seem
                            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• I agree, it is inexplicable, unless there was a pedophile element there. Two many coincidences, and the evidence points in one direction yet cadaver scent was ignored. There is a suggestion that she may have been buried in the grounds at Murat's house. I believe the police did a bit of digging but not comprehensively. The reason why so many millions have been spend on the case will never be answered.

There certainly is a similarity to the Jo Benet Ramsey case in the sense of a family cover up.

Miss Marple

Comment

• Originally posted by miss marple View Post
                                Over the years I have become more convinced of the involvement of the McCann's when you look at the accumulation of circumstantial evidence, and the lack of any evidence of a predator I believe she died accidentally in the apartment and it was covered up. The twins were drugged the night Madelaine died,They slept through everything. The mcCann's lied about the window with the inside metal grill saying it had been 'forced' it had nt and the only dna on the window was kate's. They then said the door has open and the predator must have come through the door, The walk to the room which faced the road was about seven minutes and Kate's behavior was weird, at ten after checking the twins and seeing Maddys bed was empty. She rushes out of the room back to the party saying ' Theyv'e taken her' not 'Maddy's missing' leaving her vulnerable twins alone. Kate refused to answer any questions to the police. she made a point of holding up Maddy 's cuddle cat soft toy in interviews, it still had her smell, but oddly washed it before the cadaver dogs came . Cadaver scent was located in the room behind the sofa and on the cuddle cat, in spit of the wash. They held up the the pyjamas was was wearing when she was taken! in an interview.They are strangely detached when talking about her she is objectivified, in the past tense, focusing on her physical beauty and perfect body, showing no empathy for her plight. The 'friends' trampled all over the room and were not helpful. Gerry 's interview response the cadaver dogs was appalling, he smirked and laughed he brushed it off, saying the dogs have a high failure rate [ not true]

Miss Marple

Miss Marple,

There was another case which received much less attention even than Ben. Very few people have heard of it. Katrice Lee, Padderborn.

By God, sir, I`ve lost my leg.
                                By God, sir, so you have.

Uxbridge to Wellington.

Comment

Working...
                                X